Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By blakbuk Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:48 pm
Please help me.
I can not speak English
Please understand and help me.
After updating from 2.2 to 2.3
Running mpc software
"displaylink out of date"
So I can not work.
Delete all
Back to 1.9
Everyone is fine.
Back to 2.3
Re: displaylink out of date
Please help me
Need a big help :worthy:
my os 10.10 yosemite

Thank you
By MPC-Tutor Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:42 pm
Run the installer, select MPC Touch, click on 'Update display driver' and install. Reboot and run the installer again. Select MPC Touch and press 'Configure Screen'. You might also need to give the MPC accessibility permissions (System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > check the MPC icon).
By blakbuk Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:37 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Run the installer, select MPC Touch, click on 'Update display driver' and install. Reboot and run the installer again. Select MPC Touch and press 'Configure Screen'. You might also need to give the MPC accessibility permissions (System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > check the MPC icon).

Thank you for answer
But that's the way we've already done it.
I do not have problems with 1.9 and 2.2.
Problems After Updating Software to 2.3
I have not been using mpc for a few days
Do you have any other way
I really need help.
Thank you
By Cesarican Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:22 am
Same issue here. Mac OS 10.13.2 High Sierra. Mpc 2.2 was fine with this os version. Updated to 2.3 and I get the same displaylink of date. The driver that comes with the 2.3 update does not work and neither does the version released directly from Displaylink web site. :Sigh:
By MPC-Tutor Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:29 am
Was 2.2 working for you in High Sierra? I thought this was a bug with displaylink and High Sierra rather than an MPC Software bug, perhaps there's a hack to get 2.3 working as well. Have you tried rolling back the driver to the 2.2 version and manually configuring the MPC Touch screen?

Otherwise I guess options are:

1) Downgrade to Sierra. I'm on Sierra and the Touch is working 100%.

2) Downgrade to MPC 2.2

3) Bite the bullet and get an MPC Live, it doesn't use displaylink

Regarding option 1, the easiest way would be to use a time machine or clone made with Sierra, but if you don't have that you might have to locate a copy of the Sierra installer and install everything from scratch.
By jayss411 Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:25 am
I recently downgraded my High Sierra to Sierra because of issues with the MPC touch not working at all. After downgrading I was able to get key responses from the Mac touch but still no screen display. MPC touch screen stays black even though mic software is recognizing the hardware itself. anyone have any suggestions? I know for sure MPC touch and High Sierra do not work at all and thats the reason for me downgrading to Sierra but still running into same issues
By jayss411 Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:27 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Was 2.2 working for you in High Sierra? I thought this was a bug with displaylink and High Sierra rather than an MPC Software bug, perhaps there's a hack to get 2.3 working as well. Have you tried rolling back the driver to the 2.2 version and manually configuring the MPC Touch screen?

Otherwise I guess options are:

1) Downgrade to Sierra. I'm on Sierra and the Touch is working 100%.

2) Downgrade to MPC 2.2

3) Bite the bullet and get an MPC Live, it doesn't use displaylink

Regarding option 1, the easiest way would be to use a time machine or clone made with Sierra, but if you don't have that you might have to locate a copy of the Sierra installer and install everything from scratch.

Im on a Mac Book Pro Mid 2010 running Sierra 10.12.6 but still can't get MPC Touch to work , TouchScreen stays black