Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By saltmcgault Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:05 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:See if you could find the drum and bass instruments for that machine. Never used it.

that thing is long gone. It was back in 03' my old roommate bought it for like $375 never used it. So I just read the operators manual front to back and constantly **** with it and showed him and his brother how to use it next thing you know different beats for us to freestyle over after bar hours. :lol: learning how to use that thing really made working around in the 2500 much easier. I seen one at this music store a while back. for like $300 I should've bought it.
By Cockdiesel Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:15 am
Charles over here stunting like a mfer. In about a week or so I’ll have my set up down here and I’ll go hard with the hardware synths I have. Good to see this still alive
By Cockdiesel Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:17 am
Danoc ain’t got reason not to show out with a bunch of omnisphere sounds with this new auto sample feature
By CharlesRandolph Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:54 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Charles over here stunting like a mfer. In about a week or so I’ll have my set up down here and I’ll go hard with the hardware synths I have. Good to see this still alive

More to come. Older sounds, but if thee, layer and layer some new sounds will appear. :lol:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:52 am
Dope work guys :smoker:

Forgot to post the other day but I've update the battle section :smoker: