Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By quietizkept Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:53 am
Akai support has proven grossly incompetent over and over. They have yet to help me with a single support ticket. Each time they link me to articles that have nothing to do with my problem. The problem I'm having now is a perfect example.

I tell them I need to know how to get audio from my audio interface's inputs to MPC as a plugin in Cakewalk.

They reply that I need an audio interface to record audio & close the ticket.

I reply back, restating the fact that I have an interface, and MPC opened as a plugin in Sonar.

They send me a link to the article on how to open MPC as a plugin in Sonar & close the ticket again.

I restated the issue for a third time, and now they just ignore my emails. This is typical of the ebb & flow of Akai "support." They have yet to help me even once, even with all pertinent info clearly stated. Often their responses let me know they didn't even read my email, and just scanned it for keywords then throw some bullsh*t at it having nothing to do with the issue.

Sorry for the rant but I desperately need to be able sample into MPC as a plugin. If anyone can help I would be very grateful. Thank you.
By quietizkept Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:44 pm
avensis wrote:Hi, I also had a problem with Akai's support, they are unable to provide answers and solutions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

Indeed. I have pages of evidence. Now they're ignoring my emails.