Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By Gio_00 Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:22 pm
Hi all,

I'm a new member of this amazing forum, I bought a mpc 2000 with usb drive instead of floppy.
Do you know if I can add downloaded samples from my pc to the usb? Do you know how?
Any information will be appreciate :)

Thank you
By JUKE 179r Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:45 pm
You can add MPC .snd files or .wav 44.1khz 16-bit stereo files.
By Gio_00 Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:43 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:You can add MPC .snd files or .wav 44.1khz 16-bit stereo files.

hey thank you for your answer can you tell me something more?
How can I add these files and where I have to put them in the usb drive?

Thanks
By Lampdog Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:09 pm
2kxl will automatically load PGM, APS and ALL in a folder you creat called AUTOLOAD. You can turn on autoloading in the menus. Refer to the manual.

Other than creat whatever folders you want.

2kxl cannot read thru folders, meaning if a project is saved in seperate folders the second folder will not load up to complete the project load. Save each project in itks own folder along with any PGM, ALL, APS, WAV, SND, MID, SET.
By Gio_00 Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:05 am
Lampdog wrote:2kxl will automatically load PGM, APS and ALL in a folder you creat called AUTOLOAD. You can turn on autoloading in the menus. Refer to the manual.

Other than creat whatever folders you want.

2kxl cannot read thru folders, meaning if a project is saved in seperate folders the second folder will not load up to complete the project load. Save each project in itks own folder along with any PGM, ALL, APS, WAV, SND, MID, SET.

thank you for your comment but this program works only on mpc 2000 XL, I have the classic version :(