Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JDSY Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:38 am
look at this email:

inMusicBrands via freshdesk.com

2:45 AM (52 minutes ago)

to me
Hi Joey Sims,

MPC 2 from our order system Fastspring i would search for fast spring

Ticket: https://inmusicsoftware.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/
Kind Regards

Richard Jepson
Software Support Team

AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | Marq Lighting | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX | SoundSwitch | Rane
Email.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:55 am
Activation code or authorization code? Authorization code should also be in your Akai account above the MPC Software 2 listing.

Software authorisation is handled by iLok, so I would have thought you just need to deactivate the currently active authorisations in the iLok manager software.

However I'm not sure why Akai are asking for all this information. You have provided them with a hardware serial and I assume are contacting them from the email address associated with your initial registration, so I'm not sure why they need you to trawl through old emails to find the code they originally emailed you.

BTW, I use Fastspring and there is an option to resend those order emails to your customers, so Akai could just re-send it to you. Although I fail to see why they need that from you. Surely all this is all stored in your Akaipro.com account, tying together your email, name and hardware serial?