Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best flip?

9%
36%
27%
27%
By pk1 Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:38 pm

ITs time to hear some beats

Vote will run for two days
winner please have a sample ready for us on Thursday night.
Let us know what you thought of the tracks.

Dez nyce

Granny David

K-Mo'

teds beats

Good luck fellas. :popcorn:
By big ted Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:22 pm
I went k mo. But it was hard not to vote for granny David because the giant fart at the end about made me fall down laughing. :lol:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:30 pm
Nice one on getting the vote up PK1, look forward to listening to what everyone done this week :smoker:
By Sodamnfresh Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:52 am
Its a super tight squeeze between Granny and K-mo', but I slightly edged it to K-mo in the end. Loved the drums and the way you sequenced it up... I've just returned home from a Masta Ace/Marco Polo gig here in London and I think Masta Ace would be dope on that one K-Mo! Reminds me of this track he did with AG below... Props all round tho...! I'll try my best to join in the next one depending on work etc...

By dez perado Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:55 am
Had to give this one to k-mo
By Horbid Grotter Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 am
I have to be honest, I couldn't choose between the 3. Literally had to toss a coin, if only I had a 3-sided one - Went for Ted's Beats All 3 were worthy of the win.
By saltmcgault Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:26 pm
I went with granny david on this round. I liked all of the entries. excellent work yall.
By K-Mo' Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:28 pm
Sodamnfresh wrote:Its a super tight squeeze between Granny and K-mo', but I slightly edged it to K-mo in the end. Loved the drums and the way you sequenced it up... I've just returned home from a Masta Ace/Marco Polo gig here in London and I think Masta Ace would be dope on that one K-Mo! Reminds me of this track he did with AG below... Props all round tho...! I'll try my best to join in the next one depending on work etc...

Thanks! That's a compliment. :worthy: That Masta Ace / AG track is hot and loved the video! I was couple of years ago in eMC gig right here in Tampere. Bought "The Ace Tape" cassette there. :wink:
By saltmcgault Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:11 pm
that would be awesome to attend a masta ace & marco polo show. I just seen Techn9ne and Dizzy Wright last weekend. It was pretty dope.
By MPCWeapon1 Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:22 pm
Voted for T Beats. The simplest beats be the dopest beats.
By pk1 Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:26 am

Nice tracks! :worthy:
Hard choices.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:05 pm
Shit I missed the vote like a steaming great twat :Sigh: :lol:
By pk1 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:32 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Shit I missed the vote like a steaming great twat :Sigh: :lol:

isht happens. Finished my entry the morning i posted vote. So i put some vid i did down by the river on it..