MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Si1v3r Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:35 am
I recently purchased the Piano Suites Expansion and dragged the xpn into my software but there are no programs, projects, etc available. I found the expansions folder that is created after adding and I can see all the files have been extracted. Even just a moment ago I exported them for standalone use... but in my software it's saying nothing is there ?? Any reason for this ?? A bit confused, and also a beginner!
By MPC-Tutor Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:02 am
Where are you looking for them? Have you opened the Expansion browser (shortcut X on your keyboard). If you are able to export them they must be there in the Expansion Browser (and the Media Browser, shortcut B).

Also, go to Tools > Expansion Manager - does it have a red check next to it?

BTW, you shouldn't need to export them for standalone use as I provide a separate standalone version which is ready to just drop onto your MPC disk.