Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Big props to Granny David. :worthy:

Lets see what he has for us:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k75u43kf8r7u9r9/AACRapJzOCNw5GvqkEP314F0a?dl=0

Rules:
No outside samples...!
Use drums in sample.
Deck work ok
track needs to have battle title in name.
Track needs to be uploaded to soundcloud or youtube and then post in this thread.
By Tuesday the 25th Xmas.

Hope all of you and yours a Blessed Holiday!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:56 pm
Congrats on the win Granny David. Had a quick play with the samples early and couldn't get anything going, will hopefully get something cooking to enter.

Like to wish everyone and there familys a Merry Christmas, hope you all have a good one :smoker:
By saltmcgault Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:04 am
nice W granny. i like the drum solo towards the end of the sample.
By saltmcgault Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:05 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Congrats on the win Granny David. Had a quick play with the samples early and couldn't get anything going, will hopefully get something cooking to enter.

Like to wish everyone and there familys a Merry Christmas, hope you all have a good one :smoker:

merry christmas to you too psych and the rest of you beatheads that’s go through this joint. :smoker:
By Horbid Grotter Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:34 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Congrats on the win Granny David. Had a quick play with the samples early and couldn't get anything going, will hopefully get something cooking to enter.

saltmcgault wrote:

merry christmas to you too psych and the rest of you beatheads that’s go through this joint. :smoker:

Thanks guys!
Merry Christmas to everyone in the community! Hope you all have a good one!

By 574X Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:13 am
I rarely do this but... my track is ass. :Sigh: I'm throwing in the towel. Good luck :popcorn:
By saltmcgault Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:15 pm
574X wrote:I rarely do this but... my track is ass. :Sigh: I'm throwing in the towel. Good luck :popcorn:

I remember the 1st battle I won in this battle thread #175 I submitted this sample for #176 it was a movie sound track. You straight up murdered that shit. :worthy:
By saltmcgault Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:04 pm
574X wrote:Ay thanks man.
Crazy that was a year and a half ago. I'm glad you've stayed busy cooking up fire beats.

I was checking out your soundcloud. I didn't see that beat I was talking about from BB#176. You shouldn't have took that one down.
By 574X Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:45 pm
saltmcgault wrote:
574X wrote:Ay thanks man.
Crazy that was a year and a half ago. I'm glad you've stayed busy cooking up fire beats.

I was checking out your soundcloud. I didn't see that beat I was talking about from BB#176. You shouldn't have took that one down.

Dawg what I have so many beats sc :fku: won't let me upload more. It's right here

Hope ya don mind if I say sc is wack. I should be using yt. Also wack :lol:

Only time I got 1st in any music competition it was here
By saltmcgault Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:26 pm

Dawg what I have so many beats sc :fku: won't let me upload more. It's right here

Hope ya don mind if I say sc is wack. I should be using yt. Also wack :lol:

Only time I got 1st in any music competition it was here
[/quote]

Yeah that's the one! :worthy: Taking of Pelham 123 was the sample. Yea fartcloud is "all right" nice stumbling across some dope shit from people like us doing the same thing. I see how you feel that way though. lol