Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

N/A
86%
N/A
14%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:19 pm
Like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.... so what better way to kick of 2019 then listening to some dope flips.

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc.

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

DaCrane

Granny David

574X

Voting closes in 2 days... Good luck fellas :smoker:
By 574X Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:49 pm
whaat these beats are fire,
Schizo with the oldschool slow ride, that badass semitone shift by Crane, Granny David with the tight reverse
By Horbid Grotter Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:54 pm
Psychedelic
Always puts a dark twist on things! Cold and sinister is always good

Da Crane :nod:
This is awesome! Got that party vibe and Pharoahe gets me everytime! 1st place for me

57AX
This builds up nicely. Nice clean-cut sound
By DaCrane Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:20 am
Thanks Horbid.
I had to throw in a vote for 57AX for all those great switch ups in there, I really like the way the drums sound on it.
All great tracks tho, I really look forward to hopping into these once in awhile. I still think this is probably the coolest idea for an ongoing battle.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:07 pm
Really dope work by all and it was super close but DaCrane got my vote for this round :smoker:
By saltmcgault Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:07 am
i just looked up that sample. shit is nice then i noticed i was late for the party. you guys did a great job with the beats. i voted for da crane. it was enjoyable listening to you guys flipping that joint.