Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Heavie Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:54 pm
First I like to say, Happy New to everyone. Hope you all, had a wonderful holiday. I'm trying to start the year with more house tracks. Last year I been working on a few hiphop tracks. I like to get them posted on my soundcloud page. I know a lot you cats is not feeling house tracks. That's ok. I like it all, as long as it's funky.

So I like to Present this new track called. Can't You See, It's to Late (2019 New Year Mix)

Let me what know what you think. Any input, is good input and thanks for listening.

By Heavie Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:44 pm
Lampdog wrote:Man that feel took me back to the 90's clubs in Tokyo.

Thanks Lamp, some of the tightest house music came out in those time. I have crates and crates of vinyl from the 90s. I will go into the record stores and loose my minds.
By Lampdog Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:48 am
I can honestly say I have listened to your House music more than I have listened to ANY house music in the last 2 decades, I gave up on it but THIS, this right here that you’ve created is what’s missing.
By Heavie Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:06 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:You need to find a vocalist PRONTO! I telling you people are looking for the Soulful Authentic House again!

Critique: Bring the bass up a couple DB's

Thanks for input, Charles much appreciated. You just don't know how many times I adjusted the bass, up and down trying to get it close to perfect. I will love to have young mans, hearing again. :lol:
By Heavie Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:17 am
Lampdog wrote:I can honestly say I have listened to your House music more than I have listened to ANY house music in the last 2 decades, I gave up on it but THIS, this right here that you’ve created is what’s missing.

That's a very good thing Lamp. I'm happy to know there's people still into house. Even if it's the old school sound. When I was DJing in the 90s, I use to wish I was making tracks back then. Then again I was creating tracks with my mpc2000 and keyboards. But, I admit they are rough. As a matter fact, here are a couple you can check out.