Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best flip?

14%
57%
14%
14%
By pk1 Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:48 pm

Lets check some beats!
You guys know the deal.
winner please have a sample ready.

K-Mo'

Granny David

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

HUNGRYMAN

good luck everybody :worthy:
By saltmcgault Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:42 pm
GOOD STUFF people! I went with K-MO although I was thrown off at the beginning I thought the track was cutting out due to the internet. lol not sure what that was all about but it was a good flip. Props to you guys for throw these together. :worthy:
By big ted Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:30 pm
Didn't have enough time to get in this week...hope I can still vote. They were all good beats but I was between k-mo and granny David. Went with granny though...I liked the drums, punchy as hell...
By Horbid Grotter Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:17 am
This sucks... I want to vote for all 3 tracks.
Will have to have another listen later and make a decision :WTF:

Dope work with the samples guys :worthy:
By K-Mo' Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:20 am
Hyngryman got my vote. Cool breathing track, love the tremolo! Nice flips! And the best mix and master.. Ending was a little hars, maybe that 3 minutes time limit was the reason.

Granny's track is overcompressed in my taste, but the drums is tight and cool use of samples.

Psych's mix is little off. That cool backround filtered melody is dope but drums is so loud its get buried.

Cool round! :worthy:
By HUNGRYMAN Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:53 am
Granny David. I thought it was cool how he laced those chops together.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:17 pm
K-Mo' wrote:Psych's mix is little off. That cool backround filtered melody is dope but drums is so loud its get buried.

Thanks for the feedback man yeah I've been getting less time lately to do anything battle wise, so it's been a case of flipping my entries in an hour time limit. I really don't get chance to do anything much regarding mastering my entries but I really do need to improve the overall sound using the MPC mixer screen more tho.

Really tight round was between K-Mo' and Grandpa Pigeon.... whoops I meant Granny David. I ended up vote for Grandpa
By pk1 Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:28 pm

uploading samples now.