Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By ggugomi Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:14 am
hey I have some problem with saving projects in my mpc1000 jjos 3.16

so when I save entire memory on mpc, Sequences are doubled when I restart the gear

let's say... I have sequence 1,2,3,4 already saved on my mpc, then I worked on sequence 5 and saved entire memory. then when I restart the gear sequences loaded are...

1 2 3 4 5 (which is all hooked in all programs&sequeces etc. file) and then 1 2 3 4 this is so annoying

does anybody can help?
By saltmcgault Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:28 pm
ggugomi wrote:hey I have some problem with saving projects in my mpc1000 jjos 3.16

so when I save entire memory on mpc, Sequences are doubled when I restart the gear

let's say... I have sequence 1,2,3,4 already saved on my mpc, then I worked on sequence 5 and saved entire memory. then when I restart the gear sequences loaded are...

1 2 3 4 5 (which is all hooked in all programs&sequeces etc. file) and then 1 2 3 4 this is so annoying

does anybody can help?

When you turn mpc on, do you have to load your project(s)? Or do you have auto load on? When you save entire memory are you saving a another complete copy of entire memory? just trying to see where your at and how you have it set up.
By ggugomi Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 am
I don't have to load my projects but sequences are ordered alphabetically. and I had my entire memory in actual folder where I located entire samples for project but also in Autoload folder. but erased All Seq&etc file in actual project folder cause it makes the problem that I've mentioned above.
By saltmcgault Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:27 pm
ggugomi wrote:I don't have to load my projects but sequences are ordered alphabetically. and I had my entire memory in actual folder where I located entire samples for project but also in Autoload folder. but erased All Seq&etc file in actual project folder cause it makes the problem that I've mentioned above.

When you go to save your entire memory it asks you if you want to replace existing files, select yes. I think that's where your problem is.