Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By JUKE 179r Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:53 am
My 500 with my name up in lights...Image
Or...
By Ill-Green Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:49 pm
Oh wow, that looks dope. I always thought the 500 would be better with an inverted LCD screen. Props for getting and installing it. I would of went green though :mrgreen:

How you like it so far after using heavyweights? MV is king but the 500 gets down.

I'm glad to be free from that b!tch even though I made tons of beats off it.
By JUKE 179r Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:49 am
I really like the 500. At first when it came out I thought it was gong to be a toy and it definitely isn't a toy.
I PM'd Lamp and told him how I only fux with the 500 for now because it's portable and I can sit on a mall bench and bang out beats while wifey shops. Get home and then reconstruct the beats via the 500's usb to my Mac.
By Lampdog Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:13 pm
Same with me but Ipad instead.
By inflict3 Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:47 am
Lampdog wrote:Same with me but Ipad instead.

+1
By gomillionbeats Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:29 pm
That custom grey one is awesome. The roger Linn. So how does everyone get their button labels to look so clean? So everyone using stickers or is there a stencil I’m unaware of?
By Lampdog Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:38 pm
inflict3 wrote:
Lampdog wrote:Same with me but Ipad instead.

+1

This is YOUR **** fault! YOU did this!!!

Thank you. :-D
By inflict3 Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:40 am
Hahahha!! It’s gotten crazy huh lamp? Love it
By Slang Gemz Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:27 am
Image heres mine i did this morning , not sure how to post pics correctly sorry if i get it wrong haha
By Lampdog Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:56 pm
Slang Gemz wrote:Image heres mine i did this morning , not sure how to post pics correctly sorry if i get it wrong haha

Use tinypic.com to post your pictures, it’s easy.
By Slang Gemz Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:33 pm
Ok ill try again haha, pic doesnt really do it justice is a lot more vibrant and glossy. Will be adding black pads soon :)

+1

By Lampdog Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:30 pm
DjDiskmachine wrote:...black pads might be greater! =D

+1
By Ill-Green Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:20 am
gomillionbeats wrote:That custom grey one is awesome. The roger Linn. So how does everyone get their button labels to look so clean? So everyone using stickers or is there a stencil I’m unaware of?

You can get a proper skin from places like styleflip.com. There, you customize your skin to lay on top of the 500.

Some get it professionally done at their local printing shop, BUT that if they or you have templates provided to print it on your 500.

And then there's my method, using model kit printable decals and spraying a few layers of polyurethane on top to give the labels an under-the-paint look. I don't even use the chemicals required for decals. Just dip in water, position, dry and polyurinate on the whole thing. 8)