MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Electro Clash Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:12 pm
Hello, I'm referring to MPC Software.
Can someone kindly tell me how to set the cue volume in Sample Edit Trim Mode?
I mean when I click on a pad, i.e. to hear the a "play from start" sample.
I see a "Master" software volume on the top right of the window, a Preview volume on the bottom right in the Browser part, but if I'm working on a sample and I use the pad to hear the trimmed part I hear the maximum volume ... higher than the master! :(
By quietizkept Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:29 pm
It's weird and roundabout but I think the volume control on the browser does it. I'll try to check it out. Maybe someone else can chime in. I get the crazy volume jump too & just never focused on fixing it.
By Electro Clash Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:15 pm
Hello, thank you for your answer, sorry for my late but I have not been notified about this answer.

In the meantime, have you tried?
Which volume are you referring too talking about browser?
If you mean the volume on th bottom right of the window I'm referring on it when I talk about the "cue" and it doesn't apply on trim previews :(
By quietizkept Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:50 pm
uh, I think I'm confused. The browser, like when you browse for projects or samples, has a volume level at the bottom. If memory serves, that will lower sample playback volume. I'm not set up to test it right now. Maybe I misunderstood, what do you mean by cue volume?
By Electro Clash Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:40 pm
Hello, yes, I'm calling (wrongly) cue volume the one on the bottom right of the screen just under the browser.
The auto play volume.

Anyway, both the browser volume and the master volume doesn't apply on the trim preview.
This last one remain at the maximum value of the master, even if you turn down the master level.. :(