MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By ink1 Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:45 pm
Just installed the new 2.4 software up for the Touch and all of sudden the touch screen became unresponsive interesting. Now, i have the program installed on two comps my mainone which is Imac and a lab top for back up. The main was updated to 2.4 while the labtop has 2.3 on it Now on the imac the Touch is un responsive which has the 2.4 update, now the laptop which has not been updated and has the 2.3 software works perfectly the touch screen works. So my question is has any one ran into this with the mpc touch since the update to 2.4 ?
By LUGOD83 Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:36 pm
Macs don’t play nice with non apple products. Always been that way always will be. There should be an update for a screen driver, I’m on a windows pc and when I went through the update it updated that screen driver as part of the update. Did it do that for you?
By mistawil Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:46 pm
I saw some additional instructions for the touch in the zip folder for the 2.4 software update. Hope there's something in there that can help.
By ink1 Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:47 pm
LUGOD83 wrote:Macs don’t play nice with non apple products. Always been that way always will be. There should be an update for a screen driver, I’m on a windows pc and when I went through the update it updated that screen driver as part of the update. Did it do that for you?

Yes it updated, and I uninstalled, reinstalled hit up akai no response yet everything so i went back to 2.3 works well.