Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:45 pm

Alright Dez showed up and none of us did..
Easy win for that dude!

Lets change that up this round. This weeks sample is pretty iLL

Sample:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6wiuywjbkke584/11%20BAMBOO%20CHILD%20-%20RYO%20KAWASAKI.wav?dl=0

Rules:
No other samples
or Instruments.
Accept Bass = ok
your Drums ok

Please put battle number in title of track.
upload to youtube or soundcloud.
And post within this thread.
Beats need to be submitted by Midnight our time
Tues. the 12TH
By inflict3 Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:38 am
Wow, haven’t done one of these in a while, gonna try and jump on it, snowed the **** in out here and can’t open the restaurant so here I am..lol
By pk1 Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 pm

Im just next state over and yeah its cold as hell too. cant do shit outside right now. but sit in front of this MP as soon as these kids head to their Bday party! Focus time :smoker:
Looking forward to hearing the tracks.
By NocomplySoldier Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:46 am

My first time posting a beat in here... not sure why mine doesn't look like the one posted above.... anyone know the secret.. .please pass it on! I'll be back. :-)
-NCS
By saltmcgault Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:08 am
NocomplySoldier wrote:https://soundcloud.com/nocomplysoldier/phonehome-dfb-010

My first time posting a beat in here... not sure why mine doesn't look like the one posted above.... anyone know the secret.. .please pass it on! I'll be back. :-)
-NCS

copy the link like you did. the red box’s above where you type your message should be a red soundcloud box tap it and paste your link between them like so.... [soundcloud]paste your link here[soundcloud] i always hit preview to see if i did it correctly. i hope this helps. props on flipping this joint. i was trying last night and couldn’t get it going. it was a tough one. :worthy:
By pk1 Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:04 am
NocomplySoldier wrote:

-NCS

fixed it for you.
salt explained it well enough

Welcome to the battles NCS.
By inflict3 Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:00 am
Here is a quick one, glad I could give it a shot. Never have time for these things anymore..