MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By C.Ross Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 am
Akai is giving us some great features BUT...cant imagine why these simple features are being overlooked. Is mpc 2.0 supposed to be considered as a real DAW without automation on a master channel??? Im one feature away from not needing an interface for other DAWS. The air EFX are dope but if we're going to be mixing inside 2.0 this HAAAAAS to happen.
By biomaskin Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 am
I can't for the life of me understand why automation on Programs is more difficult to implement than automation on Submix and Master..

UNLESS; the dev team is screwed because the project has turned into a spaghetti monster and can barely be worked at without breaking something completely unrelated to the change they initially wanted to make.

Which is EXACTLY what this situation is looking like to me.
I've been there myself, all devs have.
By bees80 Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:23 am
biomaskin wrote:I can't for the life of me understand why automation on Programs is more difficult to implement than automation on Submix and Master..

UNLESS; the dev team is screwed because the project has turned into a spaghetti monster and can barely be worked at without breaking something completely unrelated to the change they initially wanted to make.

Which is EXACTLY what this situation is looking like to me.
I've been there myself, all devs have.

It's not more difficult to do that. Maybe you are just a moron?