Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best flip?

13%
25%
63%
By pk1 Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Pardon for running late fellas
lets get this vote going

Rules for the new guys are simple
Dont vote for self.
and let em know what you thought of the tracks
anybody can vote regardless if you submitted a beat

DaCrane

NocomplySoldier

inflict3

Vote runs for two days good luck :popcorn:
By Horbid Grotter Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:22 am
Great work guys. I went for NocomplySoldier this time. Great seeing you over here man, letting everyone know there's a new sheriff in town! :nod: :lol:

Peace all :smoker:
GD
By inflict3 Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:05 pm
I went with DaCrane, nice flip. All the old mpcforums heads know not to vote for their own beat, but even if I didn’t know any better I woulda still voted DaCrane. Good job y’all..I decided to go in reverse on this sample..lol
By saltmcgault Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:26 pm
:worthy: DOPE FLIPS. :worthy: GREAT JOB ON USING THE SAMPLES. I WENT WITH INFLICT3 NICE WAY TO FREAK THOSE SAMPLES. :smoker:
By inflict3 Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:14 am
Thank you sir.
By DaCrane Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:45 am
Both songs were great but I had to go with inflict. It was hard finding a spot that didn't use the same Kool G Rap sample as it ran through the whole song. 4,5,6, has to be in my top ten favorite albums so here is the song if anyone's interested. Thanks.

By pk1 Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:06 am

Yeah Crane that 456 is super fresh. i was rocking the hell out of that album.
I don't like that butcher mix though.. original is doper. IMO
Nice tracks fellas..

I wanted to remind y'all that these DFB are a special battle i started for the community here. go back to the first one for the details.
Ill be dropping $200 on the one with most wins when this is done..
i need to up load the winning so far. ill get a sticky together this weekend so y'all can see what the tally is so far.
:worthy: big ups to these submissions these samples haven't been that easy these last couple weeks. kinda limited on how you can use em.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Was a tough one to flip into something different but you all made dope flips, I went for INFLICT3 on this round :smoker:
By NocomplySoldier Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:32 pm
Nice work all around, guys! I went with DeCrane on this one. Thanks to everyone who competed, listened, and voted!!!
By NocomplySoldier Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 pm
I voted Decrane then when it switched screens and I could see the votes, it said he only had 1 vote... so thinking it didn't work, I tried voting him again and again it only says he has 1 vote??? I may have voted DeCrane twice???
By NocomplySoldier Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Horbid Grotter wrote:Great work guys. I went for NocomplySoldier this time. Great seeing you over here man, letting everyone know there's a new sheriff in town! :nod: :lol:

Peace all :smoker:
GD

:mrgreen: :WTF: :mrgreen:
By pk1 Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:08 am

it shouldn't let you cast but once. its all good.