Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Bezo Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:33 pm
I've not been using my Touch much due to MPC's lack of multi-timbral plugin output support . But I miss it, so I'm looking for work arounds.

Any suggestions for quickly & efficiently printing/exporting drums to separate tracks from VSTs? Multiple passes to get all kit pieces, overheads & room mics separated is a time killer.

Thanks
By quietizkept Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:41 pm
So MT Power Drum gives MPC Software multitimbral? I'm skeptical as it doesn't work with any other instrument.
By quietizkept Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:20 am
Ok I tried it. You can select different outs in the Power Drum mixer, but it still outputs to only one channel. No multitimbral yet in the MPC Software.
By Bezo Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:51 pm
Lost track of this thread. I've submitted a feature request for multi-output plugin support and encourage anyone else desiring this feature to do the same. http://97.107.134.128/feedback/create/f ... alone/none

And I'm still looking for an efficient work around. Explode track creates another 6-12 instances of the VST, so that's a no go.