Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best flip?

50%
50%
By pk1 Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:41 pm

lets check a cpl tracks.

Same rules as main battle OagWoa
I had this thrown together the other day but never got to wrap it up with some scratching.
So ill submit it anyway.

OagWoa

Ivoryviking

By OagWoat Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:17 pm
pk1 wrote:
lets check a cpl tracks.

Same rules as main battle OagWoat
I had this thrown together the other day but never got to wrap it up with some scratching.
So ill submit it anyway.

ok but i guess this one is a clear win for you ;)
i messed up the drums little bit
lets see :)
By Null Sweat Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:56 am
Man, I really wanted to flip this one, but didn't have the time. Going with I.V.
By saltmcgault Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:30 am
voted for ivory viking. the drums were sounding really good. I'm sure my neighbor across the hall is pissed right now. :lol:

Omg Woat i could see where you were trying to go with this joint. I hate it when i post shit and discover later that some things are off on what i uploaded. You should go back and whip it like how you wanted and give that beat some justice. it has a lot of potential if you change the timing on that kick and snare. Your entry in the other battle was on point with those sax chops. :smoker:
By OagWoat Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:23 am
saltmcgault wrote:voted for ivory viking. the drums were sounding really good. I'm sure my neighbor across the hall is pissed right now. :lol:

Omg Woat i could see where you were trying to go with this joint. I hate it when i post shit and discover later that some things are off on what i uploaded. You should go back and whip it like how you wanted and give that beat some justice. it has a lot of potential if you change the timing on that kick and snare. Your entry in the other battle was on point with those sax chops. :smoker:

yeah i found out too late that i am not happy with it ... hmm maybe im gonna try it again today ;)
big thanks for beeing a nice constructive critic ;)
By pk1 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:28 pm

i like off kilter drums sounds alright to me. your flipping samples is nice.
not that hard of a vote for me this round. :mrgreen:

No outside sounds other then rise on intro.. drums came from sample only