Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Tapuno Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:29 pm
So sorry I dropped the ball on this. I ended up having an emergency surgery on my shoulder. My bad dude
By peeping tom Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:20 am
pk1 wrote:
peeping tom wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C6CbjyNN3s

I've been looking for this sample for a cpl years now! you clowns obviously aren't going to get down.

so Salt, and schizo..... what you got? :fku:

Clown?
:-D

mate i had a kid, not surgery, im catching up on life haha

Ive flipped it, i should upload it soon i guess eh?>
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:26 pm
I'm calling out and challenging PillsInfinity to a battle

You can choose the sample, rules and deadline date
By CHOPFYT Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:05 pm
phuck PKunt and any other Mod with a problem in the battle forum...where you slags at?
By Lampdog Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:25 pm
Gritty Beats wrote:...

Please don’t double post.
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:34 pm
I challenge CharlesRandolph to a music battle. One track and bring any style you want. No samples music from scratch.
Based on:
1. Music, the structure and the arrangement.
2. Sonics.
3. How well its mixed.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:39 pm
Danoc wrote:I challenge CharlesRandolph to a music battle. One track and bring any style you want. No samples music from scratch.
Based on:
1. Music, the structure and the arrangement.
2. Sonics.
3. How well its mixed.

I decline any battle from you, due to you posting other people music as your own. :smoker: You have no integrity and your fraudulent actions ruined it.
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:02 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
I decline any battle from you, due to you posting other people music as your own. :smoker: You have no integrity and your fraudulent actions ruined it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're bogus and a gimmick artist. Again l'll show you later.

You think lm suppose to do music over , What you said Eminor what :nod: See you keep asking me to do stuff and you don't want comply to a simple battle?You're full of Sh**

Im already did a vid FOR YOU because you claim l have someone else track. All you do is sit behind a compter and rant like a lil bi*** You start ish with people and lm the wrong dude to crap wit. You can lie all you want but it wont save you from this ass whoopin l will put on you.

Integrity my ass,it doesn't need that to battle with a track from scratch . Again you're not a producer you're a wanna be.

You're recording loops from others and putting them up as yours. When l show my proof l want you to make a video just like l did and l wanna see stems and midi files. Kaphesh?

See you lata!
Peace
By Lampdog Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:14 pm
Both of yall gonna show your “Proof Of Originality” (POO) at the same time?!
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:31 pm
Why would I battle a fraud. :lol: There's nothing to start, you post other people music as your own. When it's clear that it's not. You can HUFF and PUFF all you want. But that's not your music. That simple 2nd grade BOB MARLEY interpolation is your music. :lol: Anyone reading this just listen to the first and last track. It's obvious it's not the same person. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danoc wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're bogus and a gimmick artist. Again l'll show you later.

You think lm suppose to do music over , What you said Eminor what :nod: See you keep asking me to do stuff and you don't want comply to a simple battle?You're full of Sh**

Im already did a vid FOR YOU because you claim l have someone else track. All you do is sit behind a compter and rant like a lil bi*** You start ish with people and lm the wrong dude to **** wit. You can lie all you want but it wont save you from this ass whoopin l will put on you.

Integrity my ass,it doesn't need that to battle with a track from scratch . Again you're not a producer you're a wanna be.

You're recording loops from others and putting them up as yours. When l show my proof l want you to make a video just like l did and l wanna see stems and midi files. Kaphesh?

See you lata!
Peace
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.