MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Onerzeus Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:57 pm
Hey guys this is my first post, I was hoping someone could please help.

The 2.3 update prevented me from exporting and using vsts, I I eagerly updated to 2.4

Now my sampler doesn’t work, I’m getting no incoming sounds from outside source such as my turntable or sp202.

I’m pretty sure I updated correctly, restarted, yada yada.

Now it’s pretty much useless to me unable to input outside sources.

Please help if you have any clue. :worthy:
By GazzFunk Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:39 am
I’m still having problems with this. Has anyone found a solution?
I’ve tried every possible combinations of ins and outs I can think of. Nothing. I can’t sample anything in controller mode.

I’m using an iMac running Mojave and a clarett interface.

I have Studio One and Ableton running fine.
By dez perado Wed May 08, 2019 9:53 pm
any update on this? I'm having this problem on 2.5. no incoming sound in controller mode, mojave doesn't see mpc to give allowence in system preferences to allow microphone
By r4nd0m Mon May 20, 2019 9:36 pm
You will need to install 2.3 and then upgrade only 2.3 seems to trigger Mojave to authorise the security setting - had that issue on my machine with a clean install of 2.5 without any prior version installed - downgrade to 2.3 from here https://cdn.inmusicbrands.com/akai/23/MPC-v2.3Mac.zip then start, authorise, then upgrade and you can record again. 2.4/2.5 for some reason dont request access to the microphone to authorise it in Mojave
By dez perado Tue May 21, 2019 9:55 pm
r4nd0m wrote:You will need to install 2.3 and then upgrade only 2.3 seems to trigger Mojave to authorise the security setting - had that issue on my machine with a clean install of 2.5 without any prior version installed - downgrade to 2.3 from here https://cdn.inmusicbrands.com/akai/23/MPC-v2.3Mac.zip then start, authorise, then upgrade and you can record again. 2.4/2.5 for some reason dont request access to the microphone to authorise it in Mojave

Thanks. I was going crazy. Thought my turntable died and beat it half to death :Sigh: