MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Massproduce201 Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:31 am
The Arturia keystep has 16 knobs that resemble q links and would be perfect and I know it can be used in controller mode but is there anyway to make it work in standalone?
By Neuneu8 Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:00 am
I’m very very happy with MidiFighter Twister. Same 4x4 knob layout as in mpc x, feels very comfortable. And it works in standalone)
By Lampdog Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:29 pm
Manglepup wrote:I've really wanted to control qlinks in standalone with an external controller, anyone know of a way?

You didn't read the few posts above yours did you?

Did you PM that person for more info?

Did you?
By Manglepup Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:14 am
Neuneu8 wrote:I’m very very happy with MidiFighter Twister. Same 4x4 knob layout as in mpc x, feels very comfortable. And it works in standalone)

Does it work somehow to control the qlinks??
By sbtst6 Sun May 05, 2019 6:12 am
Neuneu8 wrote:I’m very very happy with MidiFighter Twister. Same 4x4 knob layout as in mpc x, feels very comfortable. And it works in standalone)

I just purchased a MidiFighter Twister.. I got it working with the software, but how do I get it to work in standalone??

Thanks
By Kobevs Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:02 pm
I somewhat confused by this thread. Can someone confirm you can use an external midi device to control the Q links.

I am looking at the MidiFighter Twister which is mentioned a couple of times here but it is not obvious if it works with the Q-links.

Thanks.