New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By pubavision Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:10 pm
Is anyone having problems logging on to Akai website. I contacted tech support to get a temporary password and having received it yet.

When I clicked on "Forgot My Password" it took 7 hours for them to email the link. By that time the link have expired.

Help Akai Professional
Bymember04959388 Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 pm
pubavision wrote:Is anyone having problems logging on to Akai website. I contacted tech support to get a temporary password and having received it yet.

When I clicked on "Forgot My Password" it took 7 hours for them to email the link. By that time the link have expired.

Help Akai Professional

I changed my password from login page, recieved an email (check spam folder also), went back to login and put the new password.
Then the page got stuck.
So I closed Chrome and entered login from Firefox and all worked fine.
Yes, Akai pro needs some help.
By DeaDeus Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:54 pm
Frisbi wrote:
pubavision wrote:Is anyone having problems logging on to Akai website. I contacted tech support to get a temporary password and having received it yet.

Help Akai Professional

I changed my password from login page, recieved an email (check spam folder also), went back to login and put the new password.
Then the page got stuck.
So I closed Chrome and entered login from Firefox and all worked fine.
Yes, Akai pro needs some help.

The Spam Folder is an important hint - I had the same problem. You will be disapointed - it is now a sales platform.
This is the left banner menu:

- Account Dashboard
- My Orders
- My Downloadable Products
- Address Book
- Account Information
- Store Credit
- Gift Card
- My Returns
- My Registered Products
By Lampdog Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:03 pm
Has ZERO to do with MPC X and MPC Live.

Moving thread to getting started.
By Ill-Green Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:29 pm
Could mean their site is under maintenance. The Akai site is always dodgy. Also could mean the domain contract was not renewed.

Its fine on my view.