MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By r4nd0m Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:01 am
kaydigi wrote:
6CellMag wrote:How do I get this 3 month free Splice? I just signed up for splice free trial, is there a promo code?

It’s in your Akai pro account

I signed up - used the code and still it went into 14days trial - wasnt impressed needing to sign up to a subscription from start so removed the account straight away - looking at the code it seemed to be quite generic so I assume you can easily sign up again ...
By omegatron Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:24 am
To advance to the full trial you have to set up and account and input the code when you activate the account with PayPal or card deets, then in the manage account section hit the upgrade button to activate the three month trial.. really very simple but not terribly intuitive..
By r4nd0m Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:46 pm
omegatron wrote:To advance to the full trial you have to set up and account and input the code when you activate the account with PayPal or card deets, then in the manage account section hit the upgrade button to activate the three month trial.. really very simple but not terribly intuitive..

thats exactly what I did - created an account, added the code when it asks for the payment detalls as the trial goes into a subscription after 14 days - added the code and my details with paypal etc - 14 days trial activated, not 3 months - confirmed the email - still nothing ...after reading your comment, hit upgrade and they charged me with 7.99US ... ending May 5th I think and giving me 100 credits ...

I'll get it back via paypal so thats not the issue but the procedure as described didnt work for me ...
By r4nd0m Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:04 pm
hmm they contacted me and did reset my account which seems to be in a 3 months trial mode now ... interesting ...
By Logprimo Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:44 pm
Are you saying i’m wrong or that not having access to the sample with a free trial is garbage?
By Diam Ruff Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:53 pm
kaydigi wrote:
Diam Ruff wrote:replying to: kaydigi

I have an MPC Live and already have all of the downloadable expansion content. Did anybody else get the email yesterday? Had the downloads for plugins called, Nebula, Noize Retro and Radio as well as Deep House and Trap Drums expansions, which are like 5-years old.

Nope, do you remember the subject email? I do have the Deep House and Trap Drums from my Silver Studio license from a couple of years ago, but I do not have Nebula, Noize Retro and Radio.

Hmmm. Not sure what that was then. The email was titled "You Deserve a Reward". I was provided with redemption codes for the products. Nothing, I'm sure anybody would loose sleep over however (bar me).
By Logprimo Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:04 pm
kaydigi wrote:
Logprimo wrote:Are you saying i’m wrong or that not having access to the sample with a free trial is garbage?

With Some samples being excluded from the trial.

So you only get access to 9 sample packs during the free trial. That is indeed garbage.
By Danoc Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:58 pm
kaydigi wrote:
Logprimo wrote:It seems that not all samples are available with the free trial.

That's garbage

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Danoc Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:00 pm
Logprimo wrote:So you only get access to 9 sample packs during the free trial. That is indeed garbage.

Da N.O.C.<-----Fell out laughing. Im died :lol: :lol:
Bymember04959388 Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:54 pm
Certified Beatz wrote::hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Well at least we got the splice thing behind us...

Yeah and hopefully more interesting features ahead