MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
Bymember04959388 Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:05 pm
I started reorganizing the projects in standalone, changing the order of tracks and copying drum programs in different tracks so I can mute unmute parts of drums from track mute.
Now in 3 projects of 8, when I spread the drum program in different tracks, some of them dont sound properly anymore. It happens mostly with hats, they sound totally broken like if they are at 4bit or like if there is a very short decay, they sound like a very short glitch.
I checked and rechecked all the settings of those glitched samples but apparently everything should be fine.
I saved and reopen, switched off MPC Live and on and reload the project but its always the same situation and I cannot find a solution.
Bymember04959388 Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:42 am
tiger001 wrote:when inspecting your tracks in list edit (esp those with the programs concerned) do you find any automation that could cause this?

I checked automations, I checked sample edit and program edit options, all is notmal but the samples simply play broken or glitchy.
Bymember04959388 Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:43 am
Caustic Yoda wrote:is there a duplicate of the track perhaps, if set to mono mode making it start then stop the sample, instant track mutes can cause issues like this too

Yes I have instant track mute enabled, it was buggy before but it was solved with 2.4.
But I try to disable it.
Thanks.