MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Eyalc Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:06 pm
What up everyone!

Always thought it'd be cool to list some commercially released projects by the community. Also might be a cool way to discover some new music. I'm always looking to support the indie scene more than what's on the radio or popular. Plus to be honest, some of you have some seriously cool music. Let's get it all in one thread? Maybe this has been done before, but if so, let's get a refreshed thread going.

Upcoming or previously released. MPC or no MPC. List some links to your social media so I can follow you too.

Some of you already know that I have an upcoming album. Waiting on some vocals on the final song to be done. Then target release mid to late June.

Blue Soul Ten is the artist / production name. Instagram: bluesoulten Facebook: bluesoulten Website: www.bluesoulten.com
By CharlesRandolph Thu May 09, 2019 12:30 am
Eyalc wrote:What up everyone!

Always thought it'd be cool to list some commercially released projects by the community. Also might be a cool way to discover some new music. I'm always looking to support the indie scene more than what's on the radio or popular. Plus to be honest, some of you have some seriously cool music. Let's get it all in one thread? Maybe this has been done before, but if so, let's get a refreshed thread going.

Upcoming or previously released. MPC or no MPC. List some links to your social media so I can follow you too.

Some of you already know that I have an upcoming album. Waiting on some vocals on the final song to be done. Then target release mid to late June.

Blue Soul Ten is the artist / production name. Instagram: bluesoulten Facebook: bluesoulten Website: http://www.bluesoulten.com

When is the deadline for your project. I just finished my project and we could do promotional remix swap. PM me and lets make this happen.
By Ill-Green Thu May 09, 2019 3:26 am
Hey Eyalc! Been long time. Still got your albums on my android. Good to see you pumping out the goods. As usual, I look forward to your release. You got that good down to Earth type of music. I wonder what you invented this time :)

I was suppose to release my album last year but I got into life issues out here. Happily, things are turning back to normal. I hope to release it in time for Godzilla 2 but most likely by July. Its called "Fang of the Sun".