Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By 27b Thu May 09, 2019 5:11 pm
Is there a way to jump directly to filter 2 in the program edit screen without tapping the right arrow a bunch of times?
By saltmcgault Thu May 09, 2019 8:12 pm
If i'm understanding your question correctly. You should be able to hit the F1-F6 buttons to scroll through the program edit screen.
By 27b Fri May 10, 2019 3:54 am
[quote="saltmcgault"]If i'm understanding your question correctly. You should be able to hit the F1-F6 buttons to scroll through the program edit screen.[/quote]

on the filter screen [F3], if you press [F3] a second time, it enables the second filter. I'm wondering how to quickly move over to the 2nd filter to set type, cutoff, etc. Right now I'm clicking the right arrow across all the columns until I get there. That works fine, it's just a lot of clicks. I was wondering if there is a shortcut or secret key combo to jump there.
By saltmcgault Sat May 11, 2019 5:15 am

When i hit program edit and push f3/filter it brings me to this page. It stays on this page when i hit f3 again. When you say filter2 are you talking about the right side of the screen where it says depth attack decay sustain?