MPC5000 reviews, bug reports and fellow user support on the most recent standalone, hardware MPC from Akai
By YOVENEK Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:18 pm
Hey everyone i need help, just got a naw mpc 5000, i didn't buy it yet, here's the problem :
I switch it on ,OS 2.0,ram 64mb,it loads a"rom autoload " , then i'm on the mainscreen ,sequence 1to 4 with preloaded factory beats , i insert a cf card , and try to go to my disk (mode+disk or mode +any other pad ..) and NOTHING!
The mpc doesn't answer to mode +any pad ...
Please help !!!
By saltmcgault Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:39 am
what type and size of cf card? have you formatted the cf card?
By polcure Mon May 06, 2019 1:46 pm
I'm also getting this issue with other eratic functions.
I'm wondering if the lithium br2325 needs changing. I've ordered one and hopefully it will help
By moneymone Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:39 pm
YOVENEK wrote:Hey everyone i need help, just got a naw mpc 5000, i didn't buy it yet, here's the problem :
I switch it on ,OS 2.0,ram 64mb,it loads a"rom autoload " , then i'm on the mainscreen ,sequence 1to 4 with preloaded factory beats , i insert a cf card , and try to go to my disk (mode+disk or mode +any other pad ..) and NOTHING!
The mpc doesn't answer to mode +any pad ...
Please help !!!

Hit mode button and pad 3, then hit utility! Then go to function at the top of screen turn dial to autoload, go to bottom of the screen where it reads autoload and turn dial to off !!! that'll stop your autoload at start up !!