Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By james shmith Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:22 pm
Bought the 1000 a few weeks ago and have been using the manual, youtube and this site to help me come to grips with the machine.
IS there a way in which i can copy an entire sequence into another sequence when making a song or do i have to transfer each track one by one? Have not been able to find any solutions for this anywhere over the past two days.
By Exhusband Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:20 pm
Maybe you’ve figured it out already but in any case - I would save the sequence again but rename it. For example - if you’ve saved the sequence you’re working on with the default name “Sequence01” - go to save it again and it will ask you if you want to “replace” or “rename” the sequence with one of the F keys under the screen. You could rename it “Sequence02” and have a copy of the first sequence to alter slightly or whatever you want to build your song. You will need to load the sequence you want to duplicate in order to save it again though. I don’t think you can just dupe the file on the card.
By Sean Pizza Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:25 pm
If you click the window button while the data wheel is selected on sequences. It will display a copy option and a little arrow of where you want to copy that sequence. 8)