Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

33%
67%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:39 pm
It's that time once again

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 days, can the winner please send me or PK1
ONE sample/rules on Friday Afternoon/Evening for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

dez perado

Granny David

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By dez perado Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:52 pm
wasn't expecting this.last time this happened to me i think quick strike slaughtered me. lol
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:47 pm
Oh man its really super close but Granny David just edged it for me :smoker:
By saltmcgault Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:14 pm
Nice entries. I wanted to crack something out the last couple battles but my A/C broke down and its been butt sweaty hot out. I cant stand my apt lately. I voted for Dez. Nice tune Granny with the reverse but it may have been too much.. still dope though. Props to you guys. :smoker:
By Null Sweat Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:44 pm
saltmcgault wrote:Nice entries. I wanted to crack something out the last couple battles but my A/C broke down and its been butt sweaty hot out. I cant stand my apt lately.

I hear that, bro. It's been hitting 95 down here with 70-80% humidity. Next month it will be 1 million degrees fahrenheit with chance of category 11 hurricanes. Polar bears will probably migrate to ND and MN soon. :Sigh:

Dez and Granny both did a kick ass job with that sample. I'm kinda glad I didn't enter. Voted Gran D