MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By dryad-66 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:42 pm
MRV wrote:''The code redemption limit has been reached. Please enter a different code.''
It happens to me when i go to activate the software. Why?

Too many people hav e registered the product befor you.Reached its limit.Get in direct contact wit Akai and they will unblock it for you.
By Monotremata Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:32 pm
Yeah they've been having all kinds of issues with the website lately. The support people mentioned on their forum that it was updated a few weeks ago which is when people started having these problems.

Lately people have been registering brand new products and not getting any serials or iLok codes at all even though the product and software is listed in their Akai account. But when I bought my Studio towards the end of May, it worked fine, my iLok code is still there?? Id be scared if I did get a Live any time soon but at least I have all that stuff unlocked already. On top of the codes appearing, the problem you're having is popping up with both iLok MPC 2.0 AND the older MPC 1.9 software and the freebie Essentials. Folks are plugging in their Renaissance's and being told the software is locked, and those old versions aren't even iLok'd.

Not to mention last week the website was gone and wiped back to its default CMS setup haha. I think it was Friday morning that happened? Bunch of people tried to log in to see if 2.6 was out and got the websites control panel login instead of Akaipro.com hahaha. They should hire me, Ill work for free hardware and do a better job!
By MRV Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:16 pm
I've already sent them an e-mail. I hope they will answer me as soon as possible because I'm now using the 1.9 version and I don't feel comfortable with it.
By MRV Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:10 pm
Akai not reply. How can I do it? Help please!
By MRV Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:57 am
I'm Italian. I contacted them from that site, they should answer me by email.
By Monotremata Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:35 pm
MRV wrote:I'm Italian. I contacted them from that site, they should answer me by email.

So call them as was mentioned, dont wait for someone to respond to an email considering they probably get tons of them every day because people are too lazy to just use the phone. You could've fixed this the day it started happening with a simple call.
By MRV Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:54 pm
Are they italian? I don't speak english. HAHA
By Monotremata Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:13 am
Well you'll never know until you stop posting here, on a forum where Akai doesn't even pay attention, and try contacting them.

You're not going to need to tell them anything more than you've posted in plain English here, you're English is fine even if they dont have a rep that speaks Italian. When they answer, tell them the error message, they'll ask you for some info to verify your account probably, then they'll fix the issue with the iLok code and you wont even notice its done.
By Monotremata Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:23 am
And for future reference, Im pretty sure they are bilingual heh. There was a guy posting in French the other day and that Akai rep Eliza fired right back at him in French so they obviously have some way of communicating with non-english speaking folks.
By Bogman Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:28 pm
I have the same issue.

In my case, Akai never answered the costumer support form that I filled three times during the last 20 days, and the person that answers the phone just promises that something would be done and that I can try to activate it in 24 hours.

Needless to say that it never worked. If it did, I wouldn't have even come to this old thread for help.
By Bigupzjt Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:44 pm
Are you using ILok? I was having the same issues. I went to my ILok manager and deactivated all of my licenses, then reactivated all of them except the one that was giving me the error message. Then when it called for me to do the activation when installing, it worked perfectly. Hope this helps.
By Bogman Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:29 pm
Bigupzjt wrote:I went to my ILok manager and deactivated all of my licenses, then reactivated all of them except the one that was giving me the error message. Then when it called for me to do the activation when installing, it worked perfectly.

Thanks! I think I had tried that but then I finally could talk to someone more committed to solve my problem at Akai and it's now solved.