Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By ECLEQ1K SAVÆGE Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:22 pm
I've 2 trobles in 1

#1tr.
When I send my prodvctions made it in IMPC (ipad 2nd GEN) via Bluetooth to my Harman Kardon Onyx Stvdio. They started to listen like a shit (Distorted and as in slow motion).
" IT DSN'T HAPPEN WITH OTHERS APP. YOVTVBE / SPOTIFY / NANOSTVDIO "

I want to reinstall the application becavse maybe doing that improves the bluetooth problem. But I found the new inconvenience:

#2tr.
I'm going to lose all my Samples!!! (DNT PLAY WITH MY SAMPLES RETRONYMS... JAJA).
Somebody know how to export/save my samples library?! (Or save samp by samp in external folder: Ipad / Audiocopy / VSB / icloud / Dropbox / Whatever )

My first solution would be to pass them to recording studio app via my avdio interface 'n record each sampler in each channel and then pass it again, one x one, to the IMPC (when I did reinstall it, off course.). But it would be too much work!

If someone finds a better svstainable solution, I would be extremely grateful. (Maybe some patch to install for export samples or some cheat-trick)

Will be so cool what @retronyms make some refresh adding #EXPORTSAMPLES fvnction for IMPC (1st GEN)

I wish da best!
Patrick.

#SVSTAINABLESOLUTIONS
#PLZS