For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Ricw Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:59 am
Hi, I'm thinking about getting the Roli Block 25 note keyboard and wondered if anyone has used it with the Force yet? If so, how well do they work together?. Many thanks.
By mr_debauch Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:58 am
well i think it's probably not the place to use something like that (not that i know for sure) but you want to be able to map the X, Y, and Z to different parameters right? After touch included if that is even a thing on those... i doubt the force let's you do that. I would think one of the serious VST plug-ins is more the situation where the seaboard would shine, rather than a simple note on and note off thing like i would expect to be the situation on the force.
By Ricw Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:06 pm
Thanks for your response and apologies for the time I've taken to reply - the notification went to my spam folder. I think you're right, there isn't any way to manipulate incoming midi on Force (happy to be corrected on that). Maybe I'll wait and see what upgrades will do. It'd be good to have that extra expression though.
By xawajide Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:09 am
Ricw wrote:Thanks for your response and apologies for the time I've taken to reply - the notification went to my spam folder. I think you're right, there isn't any way to manipulate incoming midi on Force (happy to be corrected on that). Maybe I'll wait and see what upgrades will do. It'd be good to have that extra expression though.

Hey did you test any way pactically, thou as said most probably it is no possible so not worth thou. Still would love to see result.