MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Cockdiesel Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:34 pm
Congrats eyalc, your music is definitely something I’d rather hear on the radio than most of the crap here in the states.

Everyone’s showing out some dope tunes. Might need to get something proper going myself here.
By Eyalc Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:50 pm
Thanks man. I'm based here in the states too. It can be frustrating because if there's not 808s and hi-hat rolls, it doesn't get a lot of attention here in the states. Asia, UK, Europe, South America and Africa - my stuff sells there the most.

Last summer I had a song reach #1 on a couple indie radio DJ charts in Europe. Here in the US I could hardly get anyone to play it - even with a full PR campaign. Wish it would have gotten more attention here. During an on-air interview with a UK show, they thought it was nuts that it didn't get spins here in the US. LOL. They were like... :Sigh: :hmmm: :WTF: Not trying to claim the song is great, but I honestly thought it turned out pretty good. This is the song.

By Cockdiesel Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:58 pm
I am not sure how you would go about it but I can easily see this stuff playing on some indie stations I knew when I lived in the Midwest. Radio Milwaukee and the current in Minneapolis a part of network of indie stations that I feel is some of the best radio out there for how diverse of music they play.

In the south east is radio stations are crap. Only occasionally I hear something decent on a collage station but even then it’s few and far between.

Quality music either way bro. I am enjoying it.
Bymember04959388 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:17 pm
Monotremata wrote:"Work in progress", all done with the MPC 2.5/2.6 software one way or another. Only non-MPC plugins are the reverbs=Little Plate, and theres an Echoboy bus in there that you can probably only hear on the drum loops since all the other **** has Akai tape delays on the inserts freaking out hehe. Still gotta run through and try out the automation now that 2.6 is out.

This should work, I didnt make it public but it said I could still share it!!!
https://soundcloud.com/avalanchemaster/beat00/s-frqiH

EDIT: Oh yeah, probably gotta crank it heh. There aint no limiting or anything so the overall level is pretty down there right now.

Very very good music and very good sound.
I like that saturated kik and the deep bass and I like the stereo image of the sounds floating around.
And I like the atmosphere of the track.
Is it finished?
Keep me updated if you can.
Bymember04959388 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:35 pm
Eyalc wrote:Thanks man. I'm based here in the states too. It can be frustrating because if there's not 808s and hi-hat rolls, it doesn't get a lot of attention here in the states. Asia, UK, Europe, South America and Africa - my stuff sells there the most.

Last summer I had a song reach #1 on a couple indie radio DJ charts in Europe. Here in the US I could hardly get anyone to play it - even with a full PR campaign. Wish it would have gotten more attention here. During an on-air interview with a UK show, they thought it was nuts that it didn't get spins here in the US. LOL. They were like... :Sigh: :hmmm: :WTF: Not trying to claim the song is great, but I honestly thought it turned out pretty good. This is the song.

Honestly is not the kind of music I like but its really really well done, the sound is at a very high level, something you could find on mainstream radios.
I mean, it's very professional in every aspect, the sounds, the mix, the mastering.
I am surprised honestly.
Yeah this track deserves to be played on mainstream radios, you are right
By Eyalc Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:57 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:I am not sure how you would go about it but I can easily see this stuff playing on some indie stations I knew when I lived in the Midwest. Radio Milwaukee and the current in Minneapolis a part of network of indie stations that I feel is some of the best radio out there for how diverse of music they play.

In the south east is radio stations are ****. Only occasionally I hear something decent on a collage station but even then it’s few and far between.

Quality music either way bro. I am enjoying it.

Glad you enjoy it. Next album will be the best one yet. Thank you!
By Eyalc Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:19 pm
Frisbi wrote:Honestly is not the kind of music I like but its really really well done, the sound is at a very high level, something you could find on mainstream radios.
I mean, it's very professional in every aspect, the sounds, the mix, the mastering.
I am surprised honestly.
Yeah this track deserves to be played on mainstream radios, you are right

Thank you man. I appreciate that.
By Danoc Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:24 am
:worthy: Dope! 100%

Eyalc wrote:A lot more on my channel.

New album coming September 20th. Single hitting UK radio this week. Nothing from the new album online yet though. Singles release August 13th and August 26th.
By Danoc Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:06 pm
:worthy: NICE WORK MY DUDE!!!!!
I could tell you had your tail on the reverb for that kick timed perfect and it ended right before that sound hit occurred. On your reverb you used I can tell it has a knob where you can take off the highs and give it like a darker filter like reverbish sound on that kick. Dope!
Frisbi wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:Do you have a link of your music, using these plug ins? With all these effects, you guys must be recording, composing, and mixing, Han Zimmer/DrDre/Russell Elevado/Bruce Swedien quality.

https://sleepiscommercial.bandcamp.com/ ... -athyrmata

This is with all those plugins, before I switched to Mpc standalone

https://jonfram.bandcamp.com/releases

This with Mpc but the other player with ableton and other computer stuff
Bymember04959388 Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:13 pm
Nice that after all this talking and complaining and fighting and resolving we are all showing up with our compositions.
We could make a place to post all Mpc creations to listen and share, isn't it?
But I am not good at that.
I just throw the idea.
By Monotremata Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:19 pm
I think there's a forum here for posting up tunes isn't there?? I dont make my way down to the bottom too often but I think theres one there hehe..