MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By robleighton22 Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:00 am
And again, it's ok for other companies to clone, like Macbeth or Studio Electronics, but not Behringer? Even the model D isn't exactly the same...smaller foot print and expanded CV connections. The product is well made, and whilst it does sound like a minimoog I don't think I replaces the charm of the originals build and feel. Anyways, ultimately can't see the problem with Behringer at the moment. It feel helps ppl have a quality first synth what's the problem...their synth products are a step up from their past perception.
Bymember04959388 Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:48 am
robleighton22 wrote:And again, it's ok for other companies to clone, like Macbeth or Studio Electronics, but not Behringer? Even the model D isn't exactly the same...smaller foot print and expanded CV connections. The product is well made, and whilst it does sound like a minimoog I don't think I replaces the charm of the originals build and feel. Anyways, ultimately can't see the problem with Behringer at the moment. It feel helps ppl have a quality first synth what's the problem...their synth products are a step up from their past perception.

To each its own.
And I don't want to start a discussion again, I just stay away from people who sued GS users for being critics with them.
By 40Beatz Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:17 pm
Ill-Green wrote:Toraiz SP-16, DJS-1000, BlackBox...

Good Picks(Pioneer at least)...At the End of the Day...Competition is not at the MPC X level yet.

But in due time...something will come out. It'll take a Software Based Company, to come out with a Standalone Product to compete with Akai right now.

Over time...MPC X will be Labeled a Classic...No doubt in my mind.