MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Monotremata Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:46 am
I was gonna reply and tell you to hold on while I tried it but I had to wait long enough in between replies I got it done haha.

Yeah I did it fine here. Only thing I have in stereo anymore is my Nord Modular so recorded a 5 second sample of it, threw it in a Drum program on a pad and its coming out stereo in both the Pad mixer and the Track mixer. I thought it just did it automatically based on the samples you use in the program? I don't even see a manual mono/stereo option in the Program Editor anywhere..
By dryad-66 Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:06 am
Monotremata wrote:I was gonna reply and tell you to hold on while I tried it but I had to wait long enough in between replies I got it done haha.

Yeah I did it fine here. Only thing I have in stereo anymore is my Nord Modular so recorded a 5 second sample of it, threw it in a Drum program on a pad and its coming out stereo in both the Pad mixer and the Track mixer. I thought it just did it automatically based on the samples you use in the program? I don't even see a manual mono/stereo option in the Program Editor anywhere..

Thanx for having a look.Dont know whats happenin then.I record stereo and it comes out on the pad as mono :P I will investigate more.Ive not changed anything in the settings and its a fresh instal.Strange.