MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:59 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:This is great news! Gonna use that beautiful sound of their SSL 9k console in MPC Software like a champ!

The SSL 9000k emulation is not part of the rack. So you won't be able to use it.
By lih Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:06 pm
Danoc wrote:
lih wrote:does mpc 2.x support vst3? I use studio one so I’m straight really, just curious

Do you have S1v4? That is off the chain. I have Reason 10 and S1v4. That's why l ain't to worried to much of what Akai is doing

yea i do. but i like mpc a lot and i really really love reason effects. just imagining using my mpc live and getting to those reason boxes is crazy to me

Danoc wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:This is great news! Gonna use that beautiful sound of their SSL 9k console in MPC Software like a champ!

The SSL 9000k emulation is not part of the rack. So you won't be able to use it.

Not as a whole, they are making it that you can use modules from in the rack
By Danoc Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:09 pm
That is a serious power move by Propellerheads. So if you can just buy the tack that mean if you use the combinator/NNXT 19 you can use 3rd party Refills and they are dope and inexpensive. I have close to 600 Refills :-O. That is going to be sick for users the use FL Stuio, AB-Live, Cubase, BitWig etc.
By Bezo Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:53 pm
Folks are excited. I need to look into this. I've been looking for an alternative to Logic with Studio One leading the way. Really hadn't considered Reason.

lih wrote:yea i do. but i like mpc a lot and i really really love reason effects. just imagining using my mpc live and getting to those reason boxes is crazy to me
What do you all do about plugin delay? One of 3 main reason I stopped using the software is because it's lacking PDC.
By Danoc Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:48 pm
^^^^l don't think so unless you can show me a link that says so. They would have to say it cause its important.

EDITED

kaydigi wrote:
It’s part of it now.

I stand corrected, I found the proof that the SSL board will be part of the Rack vst. Do you know how crazy that is? Yo, I can take the SSL and use that in Studio One 4.5, that is ----> OMG :shock: Good. Ohhh sh** This is crazy! I am overly excited! This is just getting better and better! Oh and Reason has a PDC button to turn on or off right on the transport. That's why My drums are always on point, but it's better because I'm inside the box. And I think I get the upgrade for FREE! :-D :smoker:

Now watch this, it's gets BETTER than that! Propellerheads did a deal with OutPut! You can buy Signal etc on the Props site! I'm not sure yet but I think it runs just vst without the Kontakt player involved. I know I saw in the specs it said you need Kontakt Player, but it makes no since to do that. My boy said he saw a video where it was just a VST with no Kontakt player. If that's the case IT'S F****ING OVER! Im getting Signal and a few joints from Output! This is the reason I ain't thinking about Akai moves!