MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:10 pm
Yo why are you being such an ass? You're the same guy that said you can't do surround sound in Reason and l proved that wrong.

Now let me show you something.

What l posted was to help fresh. Its only info lm not talking about whats going on with the actual beta. No info of the beta was given! I haven't signed a NDA agreement either!
I FREAKIN CANT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE IT! Stop trolling and acting stupid.

EnochLight wrote:
Danoc wrote:For beta testing instructions:_
_____

Dear tester

Please don’t share information about the beta (other than with your fellow beta testers on the beta forum).

Sot of a dick move to post this. You were clearly asked to keep this sort of info in the beta forum... :roll:
By Danoc Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:25 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:They gave me a separate license number from my Reason 10 license and asking me for a registration number...

Hmmm :hmmm:
Can you get to the forum and ask for help? Or contact Reason Studios directly so you can get started. They will probably take care of you quick. Gotta hurry they will shut down beta soon.
By EnochLight Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:56 pm
Danoc wrote:Yo why are you being such an ass? You're the same guy that said you can't do surround sound in Reason and l proved that wrong.

Now let me show you something.

What l posted was to help fresh. Its only info lm not talking about whats going on with the actual beta. No info of the beta was given! I haven't signed a NDA agreement either!
I FREAKIN CANT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE IT! Stop trolling and acting stupid.

1. No need to resort to personal attacks. Let's be adult, here.
2. How am I being an ass for pointing out that you're posting information that you were clearly asked to keep over at the beta forum? Sure, you didn't sign an NDA - but you discarding the request is - read it: a dick move. Not to me or anyone here, mind you. To Propellerhead/Reason Studios.
3. You saying something doesn't make it true. Reason does not "do surround sound" by default, as I correctly said, nor does to do DD/DTS surround encoding, as I correctly said, which is something you should know. What you are proposing as an awkward workaround is not the same, so please stop being disingenuous. You're embarrassing yourself.

Look man, I'm not here to ruffle feathers or make any enemies. It's an Internet forum where people discuss things like adults. Keep the personal attacks and ad hominems out of here, please.
By Danoc Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:31 pm
"Sot of a dick move to post this. You were clearly asked to keep this sort of info in the beta forum... :roll:"
Don't talk about personal attacks when you blatantly was acting a fool and did one. I didn't read your entire message. You're arguing with CharlesRandolph and clearly wrong. Then you come here. You're not pointing out nothing.

Have a great day!
By EnochLight Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:59 pm
Danoc wrote:"Sot of a dick move to post this. You were clearly asked to keep this sort of info in the beta forum... :roll:"

No, that's just calling out an action. I didn't say you were a dick.

Danoc wrote: I didn't read your entire message. You're arguing with CharlesRandolph and clearly wrong. Then you come here. You're not pointing out nothing.

You must have me mistaken with someone else. How am I wrong with whatever I have been arguing about? Do share the wisdom...

Danoc wrote:Have a great day!

Have a blessed day. :nod:
By Danoc Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:30 pm
Let me know if you contacted them and how it went. :smoker:

Fre$hBreath wrote:They gave me a separate license number from my Reason 10 license and asking me for a registration number...
By Danoc Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:58 pm
Reason 11 has something that l saw that's really dope lm trying to find it. Making drums will be so freakin easy its not even fair.
I showed one drum joint but this other joint l saw just busting arse. I know it comes with the suite
By Danoc Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:27 am
Nah but both umpf are dope to. Damn Reason Studios is throwing some gems at us in the Suite. Im so anxious l Can't sleep at nite. Dammmm! :shock:
I know with it will help me keep my drums really tight in S1v4. S1V4 when doing drums the midi notes don't hit on the one on the grid. I just gotta figure out how to get those midi notes out of that program on to the S1v4 grid. In Reason in the Redrum you're able to "Copy To Track" out of the Redrum right to a track that is dope.

Give me a minute l'll find it.

kaydigi wrote:
Danoc wrote:Reason 11 has something that l saw that's really dope lm trying to find it. Making drums will be so freakin easy its not even fair.
I showed one drum joint but this other joint l saw just busting arse. I know it comes with the suite

Which one the umph?
By Danoc Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:00 am
Kaydigi

Here's the joints that are straight kick arse! You can do drums quick and do some crazy patterns.

Drum Sequencer:

Plus this joint. Quad note generator.

By Fre$hBreath Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:33 am
Danoc wrote:

Hmmm :hmmm:
Can you get to the forum and ask for help? Or contact Reason Studios directly so you can get started. They will probably take care of you quick. Gotta hurry they will shut down beta soon.

I contacted them, but I'm still waiting for a reply. And no I don't have access to the forum...
By Danoc Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:25 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:Nothing, I give up...

Don't worry abput it happened to me. Once l beta tested. But l don't feel like beta testing. Some find joy in doing it.

I just can't wait.