Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Ters Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:36 am
Hey everyone!
Long time reader, first time poster.

I have been actively rapping since about 2004 but have started making beats and tapes and taking it a bit more serious in the last few years.

All beats are made the right way (not that i object to any type of creativity), vinyl, samplers and drum machines.
I have chosen to tape all my music to cassettes as it is alot easier for me, but have recently taken it up another level of professionalism and started a BandCamp account.

If you check my youtube channel, i have recently made two new videos to a couple of m more recent tracks, and would love some feedback from you all!

thanks all of you, would love some constructive criticism, as you can tell by the music, it is a bit experimental

www.terstapes.bandcamp.com

www.youtube.com/terstapes
By CHOPFYT Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:21 pm
Alright bro I like your style real dirty lofi stuff and your vocals are interesting all the heavy effects keep the tracks entertaining. If I had to pick something out Id say sometimes its a bit difficult to catch the lyrics with all the heavy processing but if youre not too fussed about that I wouldnt worry too much about it. Keep practising dude the rest will fall together

Peace