MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:41 am
Lmao lol yeah they laid off people like Avid laid off 1,000 people that was crazy.

NI don't support offline computers so l won't support them like that.
Eyalc wrote:That’s a good look for NI, but laying off those people isn’t. Lol

Hope that rights the ship for them a little bit.
By Eyalc Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:07 am
Danoc wrote:Lmao lol yeah they laid off people like Avid laid off 1,000 people that was crazy.

NI don't support offline computers so l won't support them like that.
Eyalc wrote:That’s a good look for NI, but laying off those people isn’t. Lol

Hope that rights the ship for them a little bit.

When I was looking for some new inspiration I bought Komplete. I was pleasantly surprised that I found more use out of it than I initially hoped. Never owned their hardware though.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:31 am
Where is that orange maschine from? Is it on a custom stand?

Danoc wrote:Man after seeing the Maschine MK3, ooooooooohhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwweeeeeee! Akai need to step their game up.
the Live should have been naturally tilted as I said in the beginning instead of being flat. Or Tilt screen like the MPC 2000xl. These just look dope, Orange and red limited editions. I'm not into NI like that but dam I gotta be honest from the look and how it works, I'm impressed! Sh**!

By Cockdiesel Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:54 am
That thing cost as much as a used live new...
It can even function standalone much less with other gear.
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:30 am
Native Instruments. Its a limited edtion. They didn't make a lot.
No stand thats how they built the Maschine MK3. Really looks dope.

My boy bought just bought the Komplete keyboard. It looks like the Maschine with keys lol if you look on the side of the orange joint. That's the Komplete Control ALL BLACK! No white keys. Looks dope

CharlesRandolph wrote:Where is that orange maschine from? Is it on a custom stand?

[/quote]
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:37 am
That's good you can use it.

Eyalc wrote:When I was looking for some new inspiration I bought Komplete. I was pleasantly surprised that I found more use out of it than I initially hoped. Never owned their hardware though.
By hansjbs Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:54 pm
That's not how they built the MK3. I have one, that's the old stand they built for the MK2 which also works with the MK3 and it only comes in orange for the limited edition.
By Danoc Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:23 pm
hansjbs wrote:That's not how they built the MK3. I have one, that's the old stand they built for the MK2 which also works with the MK3 and it only comes in orange for the limited edition.

It looks dope with that stand
By BeatWilson Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:19 pm
Just cause a maschine is another color doesnt do a thing for me.
i wonder what there next move is.

its gonna be a interesting next year.

is anyone gonna leak anything about this beta test?
have they sent out the firmware already? curious about what there adding besides the ableton support.
By Danoc Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:32 pm
I don't see anyone LEAKING any news because of their NDA agreement.

Looks like a positive move to beta testing though which should have taken place in the beginning.
By kaydigi Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:18 pm
Danoc wrote:I don't see anyone LEAKING any news because of their NDA agreement.

Looks like a positive move to beta testing though which should have taken place in the beginning.

Ableton Live control was leaked for the Live/X.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/240830236 ... 249311550/

Seems like the video is down now. It showed clip launching on the main ableton page using the mpc pads, the Live’s screen showed a grid for launching and you can move it left or right to accommodate the lack of physical pads.
By lih Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm
I got invited to the akaipro forum, I didn’t realize that meant i got into the beta. I’m hesitant af, my beta experiences haven’t been that great. If only I had a spare mpc live

edit...damn. I’m not really an ableton user neither...i think ill hold off for the next version
By Danoc Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:11 pm
:lol: it got removed. Hilarious lol

kaydigi wrote:
Danoc wrote:I don't see anyone LEAKING any news because of their NDA agreement.

Ableton Live control was leaked for the Live/X.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/240830236 ... 249311550/

Seems like the video is down now. It showed clip launching on the main ableton page using the mpc pads, the Live’s screen showed a grid for launching and you can move it left or right to accommodate the lack of physical pads.
By Danoc Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:13 pm
That's what lm doing lm holding off beta testing with Akai.

lih wrote:I got invited to the akaipro forum, I didn’t realize that meant i got into the beta. I’m hesitant af, my beta experiences haven’t been that great. If only I had a spare mpc live

edit...damn. I’m not really an ableton user neither...i think ill hold off for the next version