MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fre$hBreath Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:43 am
Danoc wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:I finally got the beta. But that vertical tutorial is so hard to watch. Who's dumb idea was that to make a vertical video for a tutorial????

:lol: :lol: Vertial video? Man you got me hollering over here lol that is funny.
Im trying to picture a vertical vid

EnochLight wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:I finally got the beta. But that vertical tutorial is so hard to watch. Who's dumb idea was that to make a vertical video for a tutorial????

Jesus f'ing christ - a vertical video?!!!! If there's anything I detest more on the Internet, it's amateur held camera aspect ratios. All vertical video needs to die. :evil: :twisted:

:lol:

By Danoc Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:01 am
:lol: Ohhhh wow. I see why they did the vertical vid. To cut out the sides and concentrate on the Rack.

But would l have done that? No!
By CharlesRandolph Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:17 pm
Danoc wrote::lol: Ohhhh wow. I see why they did the vertical vid. To cut out the sides and concentrate on the Rack.

But would l have done that? No!

Perhaps they rendered one version for tiktok, Instagram, and YouTube.
By Danoc Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:29 pm
True. But it seems like the focus was on the rack and they kept close. Props make decent vids and l trust they will make some qualiry vids. I cant wait
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Perhaps they rendered one version for tiktok, Instagram, and YouTube.
By Danoc Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:23 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:Vertical video is horrible...

Hey just wait for the original vids when they drop. Did you get any knowledge from it? it doesn't look like an original video so don't worry.

But I'm not the only one EXCITED! :smoker:

Peace
By Danoc Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:41 am
kaydigi wrote:
Straight flames, can’t wait to use it,

:worthy: man we got 5 more days. I can't wait to put some work in on Scenic. They really did some justice to it. And tha Drum Sequencer gadget l wanna work that.
By Eyalc Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:40 pm
Jumping, then I’m jumping back out...

This is the kind of enthusiasm that’s awesome to see. But I gotta admit, IMO it’s kind of sad to see Reason get more attention and energy than the MPC, on an MPC forum. Just goes to show that Akai really isn’t, or hasn’t done much with this current platform. The potential is so incredibly high to do some really innovative things. Heck a 61 and 88 key version of the MPC would spark some serious interest in this platform. And in reality, shouldn’t be that difficult to create. The basic form factor already exists with the MPK line.

I totally get why Reason is getting this much attention on here. And I can relate. What they’re getting ready to release is impressive. Just wish Akai was doing things that make people take notice like this. I already thought “game changer Splice integration” was kind of silly, and things like this make it even more evident how underwhelming the MPC advancements have been recently.

Anyway, just sharing my opinion.

Now, given all of that, I still love the MPC, I love the workflow. I love the composition possibilities. And it was used on this —-> https://ffm.to/bluesoulten-tenpercent.owe

Just wish they’d do more with the platform to make people excited like this.
By Certified Beatz Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:28 pm
Eyalc wrote:Jumping, then I’m jumping back out...

This is the kind of enthusiasm that’s awesome to see. But I gotta admit, IMO it’s kind of sad to see Reason get more attention and energy than the MPC, on an MPC forum. Just goes to show that Akai really isn’t, or hasn’t done much with this current platform. The potential is so incredibly high to do some really innovative things. Heck a 61 and 88 key version of the MPC would spark some serious interest in this platform. And in reality, shouldn’t be that difficult to create. The basic form factor already exists with the MPK line.

I totally get why Reason is getting this much attention on here. And I can relate. What they’re getting ready to release is impressive. Just wish Akai was doing things that make people take notice like this. I already thought “game changer Splice integration” was kind of silly, and things like this make it even more evident how underwhelming the MPC advancements have been recently.

Anyway, just sharing my opinion.

Now, given all of that, I still love the MPC, I love the workflow. I love the composition possibilities. And it was used on this —-> https://ffm.to/bluesoulten-tenpercent.owe

Just wish they’d do more with the platform to make people excited like this.

First off music is dope. AKAI is taking the slow boat approach which I don't mind.. love my X...Reason Studios looks okay from what I have seen just over priced for current users..