MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:47 pm
I agree the machines has much potential, but the company has to get behind that potential and stop being slow on what was suppose to be from the gitty up. I love my Live, it serves its purpose and I haven't had any real problems but others have. The software is not up to par and people are getting or are angry. I don't get angry over it, I have my DAWs and keep it moving, can't and don't have time to baby sit Akai. Pete and Geoff last vids I seen just standing there talking this and that. Ain't doing me nothing.

I lost excitement cause there's a bad pattern Akai has and that's facts. Making a keyboard MPC, well will they do that? Do you think they know people are interested?

Reason Plugin Rack is getting attention everywhere, I went around and it's the most talked about, not just here. I can't wait to test drive that on the 25th. It's really exciting and we need that.

Your vid and music is HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

Eyalc wrote:Jumping, then I’m jumping back out...

This is the kind of enthusiasm that’s awesome to see. But I gotta admit, IMO it’s kind of sad to see Reason get more attention and energy than the MPC, on an MPC forum. Just goes to show that Akai really isn’t, or hasn’t done much with this current platform. The potential is so incredibly high to do some really innovative things. Heck a 61 and 88 key version of the MPC would spark some serious interest in this platform. And in reality, shouldn’t be that difficult to create. The basic form factor already exists with the MPK line.

I totally get why Reason is getting this much attention on here. And I can relate. What they’re getting ready to release is impressive. Just wish Akai was doing things that make people take notice like this. I already thought “game changer Splice integration” was kind of silly, and things like this make it even more evident how underwhelming the MPC advancements have been recently.

Anyway, just sharing my opinion.

Now, given all of that, I still love the MPC, I love the workflow. I love the composition possibilities. And it was used on this —-> https://ffm.to/bluesoulten-tenpercent.owe

Just wish they’d do more with the platform to make people excited like this.
By Danoc Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:37 am
I swear to the most high Scenic is on some cinematic ish! Yo Its right there with Omnisphere. Holly crap. I peed my pants! I kid you not that is the dopest instrument Reason Stu has made!
Im telling you now if you're into scores etc this is it. Im nit buying any Rack Extensions , no need to they giving us in the Suite 16 of them plus Scenic. Why would l buy any Re after that. And if you just get the regular Reason you can buy Scenic separately. Reason Stu is doing a hellava marketing job!
By Danoc Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:39 am
Which one you plan to get E? Regular Reason or the Suite?

Eyalc wrote:Thanks for checking out the video fellas!

I’m still planning to upgrade my Reason (haven’t used it since 7.x), just to check out these new features.
By Danoc Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:48 am
Ok since no one did it. And l waited lol

WE ARE AT T MINUS COUNT DOWN FOUR DAYS UNTIL R11 DROPS!

Yeah l know lm excited but dam shouldn't music and what we make music with be exciting? Inspire us?
If we can't get excited, inspired and have fun we should leave music alone.
By Dmcghee Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:03 am
Danoc wrote:Which one you plan to get E? Regular Reason or the Suite?

I’m still planning to upgrade my Reason (haven’t used it since 7.x), just to check out these new features.

I am updating to Reason Studios Suite. I have a feeling that Reason Suite may include more instruments in future updates and possibly more features not included in the other versions. Just my thoughts.
By Eyalc Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:31 pm
Danoc wrote:Which one you plan to get E? Regular Reason or the Suite?

Just the regular Reason. I’m still not a huge Reason user - perhaps one day I’ll get the Suite though.
By Danoc Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:43 pm
Ummmm :shock: You might be right. Being we paid more might see some free updates too. :-D

Dmcghee wrote:I am updating to Reason Studios Suite. I have a feeling that Reason Suite may include more instruments in future updates and possibly more features not included in the other versions. Just my thoughts.
By Danoc Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:46 pm
Ok understandable.

[quote="Ely]
Just the regular Reason. I’m still not a huge Reason user - perhaps one day I’ll get the Suite though.[/quote]
By Fre$hBreath Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:00 pm
InMusic Brands should buy Reason Studios and create the ultimate ecosystem for MPC, Force and VIP users utilizing Reason's technology...
By Fre$hBreath Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:09 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:InMusic Brands should buy Reason Studios and create the ultimate ecosystem for MPC, Force and VIP users utilizing Reason's technology...

Ableton would a better buy.

It's also more likely to happen since they are collaborating together...

Danoc wrote:What? Inmusic don't need to buy
Reason Stu. Reason Stu is fine as its own entity.

I take it you don't like that idea, huh?

Also, if I bought Reason 10 Suite during the 2018 holiday season do you know if I get the upgrade for free? I can't seem to find any details on this on their website...