MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:30 am
Nah don't like it. Look what happened to Akai.
Reason Studios is great on its own.

Just because they collabed dont mean AbLive will buy them. Reason Studios collabed with others like Sound Iron and they are not owning them.

Oh no, you will pay for your upgrade just like me. Actually there's no Reason 10 Suite.
Now if you want to upgrade to Reason 11 you will have to pay $249 just like me. If you go for Regular Reason upgrade it will be $129.
Peace

Fre$hBreath wrote:
I take it you don't like that idea, huh?

Also, if I bought Reason 10 Suite during the 2018 holiday season do you know if I get the upgrade for free? I can't seem to find any details on this on their website...
By Fre$hBreath Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:19 am
Danoc wrote:Nah don't like it. Look what happened to Akai.
Reason Studios is great on its own.

Just because they collabed dont mean AbLive will buy them. Reason Studios collabed with others like Sound Iron and they are not owning them.

Oh no, you will pay for your upgrade just like me. Actually there's no Reason 10 Suite.
Now if you want to upgrade to Reason 11 you will have to pay $249 just like me. If you go for Regular Reason upgrade it will be $129.
Peace

Fre$hBreath wrote:
I take it you don't like that idea, huh?

Also, if I bought Reason 10 Suite during the 2018 holiday season do you know if I get the upgrade for free? I can't seem to find any details on this on their website...

I just checked the box, you're right. I guess I will be spending $249 which I don't mind looking at what's included...
By kaydigi Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:52 pm
Looks like I’m screwed out of a Reason 11 Suite upgrade. Word on the Reason forums is there is no tiered upgrade from Reason 11 to Reason 11 Suite. I bought the Reason 11 Upgrade ($129) from 10 and still have to pay $249 for Suite.

While if I waited 4 days I could have went from Reason 10 to Suite 11 for $249. I’ve been bombarding their customer service to fix this.
By Danoc Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:39 pm
True dat. We are getting 70 devices, 16 Rack Extensions , brand new dope instrument. Separately could cost well over $249. Its good for me cause these Rack Extensions will work on my offline comuter.

3 DAYS TO COUNT DOWN.

Fre$hBreath wrote:I just checked the box, you're right. I guess I will be spending $249 which I don't mind looking at what's included...
By Danoc Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:35 pm
"From August 1st if you up grade to R10 on the 25th of Sept you get Regular R11 FREE!"

What lm trying figure out if you could of upgraded from 9.5 to 11 Suite. :hmmm:

You're not screwed bro. There was the pay period upgrade from 9.5 to 10. I paid for thst upgrade $129. You're paying the same as l. You feeling because the payment is back to back. There isn't an upgrade from R11 to R11 Suite. There isn't even a price.

I would have to pay for R11 if l decided to get it. But lm going for the gusto R11 Suite.
Getting the Suite is well worth it, you wont be sorry.

Prosper bro ! Peace

kaydigi wrote:Looks like I’m screwed out of a Reason 11 Suite upgrade. Word on the Reason forums is there is no tiered upgrade from Reason 11 to Reason 11 Suite. I bought the Reason 11 Upgrade ($129) from 10 and still have to pay $249 for Suite.

While if I waited 4 days I could have went from Reason 10 to Suite 11 for $249. I’ve been bombarding their customer service to fix this.
By Danoc Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:22 am
Looka here. Its obvious people are getting into Reasons upgrade for different reasons. That's cool to see.

By EnochLight Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:52 am
Certified Beatz wrote:I'll wait a few weeks to see the real reviews and see how many DAWs crash from all the resources reason rack uses..

You'll be pleasantly surprised. Or disappointed, depending on what you really want. :wink:
By Danoc Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:11 am
Yeaaaa baby ( in my Austin Powers voice) lol

On Wednesday the beast Rack will drop! :-D :smoker:
By kaydigi Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:36 pm
Danoc wrote:"From August 1st if you up grade to R10 on the 25th of Sept you get Regular R11 FREE!"

What lm trying figure out if you could of upgraded from 9.5 to 11 Suite. :hmmm:

You're not screwed bro. There was the pay period upgrade from 9.5 to 10. I paid for thst upgrade $129. You're paying the same as l. You feeling because the payment is back to back. There isn't an upgrade from R11 to R11 Suite. There isn't even a price.

I would have to pay for R11 if l decided to get it. But lm going for the gusto R11 Suite.
Getting the Suite is well worth it, you wont be sorry.

Prosper bro ! Peace

kaydigi wrote:Looks like I’m screwed out of a Reason 11 Suite upgrade. Word on the Reason forums is there is no tiered upgrade from Reason 11 to Reason 11 Suite. I bought the Reason 11 Upgrade ($129) from 10 and still have to pay $249 for Suite.

I sent in a refund request, a rep said there is no 11 to 11 suite option, which is bizarre. He recommended a refund and rebuy the suite.
By Danoc Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:24 pm
kaydigi wrote:
I sent in a refund request, a rep said there is no 11 to 11 suite option, which is bizarre. He recommended a refund and rebuy the suite.

He's right though. You cant go from 11 to 11 suite. Yeah get your dough back and get the suite.

Peace
By Danoc Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:45 pm
Ladies and Gents it's almost here. Tomorrow will be the drop of Reason 11. Whatever version you purchase I hope you have the best of times with it.