MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Dmcghee Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:56 am
I am looking forward to upgrading to the Reason Studios Suite tomorrow. I am also looking forward to the point updates as those get release. I hope there are some nice surprises in the future. In the meantime I will be busy writing new songs with the new instruments in Reason Suite. 8)
By Danoc Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:26 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:I'm paying the full $249 for the suite!

:mrgreen: l heard that bruh. You're going to be pleased.
By Danoc Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:42 am
:worthy: thank you for making this thread.
Oh yeah l will be busy making music also. I will be helping some peeps get it installed etc. Lot of people going for that suite.

Like Jay Z said why go for the 5 when you can get the 6 lol :lol:

Dmcghee wrote:I am looking forward to upgrading to the Reason Studios Suite tomorrow. I am also looking forward to the point updates as those get release. I hope there are some nice surprises in the future. In the meantime I will be busy writing new songs with the new instruments in Reason Suite. 8)
By Dmcghee Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:46 am
Danoc wrote::worthy: thank you for making this thread.
Oh yeah l will be busy making music also. I will be helping some peeps get it installed etc. Lot of people going for that suite.

Like Jay Z said why go for the 5 when you can get the 6 lol :lol:

Dmcghee wrote:I am looking forward to upgrading to the Reason Studios Suite tomorrow. I am also looking forward to the point updates as those get release. I hope there are some nice surprises in the future. In the meantime I will be busy writing new songs with the new instruments in Reason Suite. 8)

You're Welcome Danoc! I look forward to your post and comments. 8)
By Dmcghee Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:22 am
I just downloaded Reason Studios 11 Suite. Waiting for AU support, in the meantime I’ll synth Reason to the MPC X in controller mode and sequence the new instruments that comes with the Suite.
By Danoc Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:40 pm
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap :shock: :shock: :shock: Scenic has Celtic Harps, ohhhhhhhh My Gaaawddd I have missed them since the Roland 3080, now I have them.

N.O.C. <--------------- sitting in the corner crying in happiness! Dammmmmm I love Reason Studios! Thank you. That alone right there make me praise them. I been bugging them for years! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
By Certified Beatz Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 pm
TT_Lab wrote:Hi Kaydigi, is through blue cat's patchwork, but I'm having issues with it, in first open of the rack it opens alright but the second time I get a white rack with only unusable graphic in the middle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMxEaFXBOlk (I'm not the author of this video)

Video I saw something happened so for me this is a push until it works in all DAW's I do see anything that will make me jump for awhile..
By EnochLight Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:39 pm
It's nuts that the thread getting the most attention on an MPC forum is a Reason 11 thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a huge Reasoner and even I think it's weird.
By kaydigi Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:34 am
EnochLight wrote:It's nuts that the thread getting the most attention on an MPC forum is a Reason 11 thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a huge Reasoner and even I think it's weird.

Akai is slow with the updates, been waiting on disc streaming since the Live was leaked years ago. I wish the had smaller quality of life updates.
By kaydigi Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:38 am
TT_Lab wrote:Hi Kaydigi, is through blue cat's patchwork, but I'm having issues with it, in first open of the rack it opens alright but the second time I get a white rack with only unusable graphic in the middle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMxEaFXBOlk (I'm not the author of this video)

It sucks that it glitches , hopefully the au version works directly in the mpc software with no issues.