Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By mrbugbums Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:18 am
I just bought the force. I have zero experience and know nothing. I'm painstakingly going through the user manual. I'm guessing that's where you would begin? its a bit torturous. i watch videos and i'm clueless how to get to those screens or how they made their stuff. going on day 4 and still on first few pages, needing to go back over and over. wow. how did all of you start out? I'm 48. i love making songs, sing, guitar, keyboard, drums, piano, etc. i plan to combine popular music, country, urban, techno, dance etc. this force should change the entire music industry. i watched a competition similar to american idol and not one competitor is using any of these kind of things like the force: i've a vision that'll combine them.
By Osudden Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:06 pm
Hey man

to much to type out here but there is soooo much on youtube on how to begin with a force

check out matthew stratton's channel he has allot of videos on the force

cheers
By JUKE 179r Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:56 pm
YouTube mate... YouTube.