Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:13 am
Sorry for not being around much family life and work are causing havoc in getting anything done period. Hope everyone is doing good? Let get this round off

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxmncnelovhpw ... s.wav?dl=0

Rules:
Open round

As per normal your entry must have battle number 266 in track title and please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday The 10th of December
By Phliege Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Thanks for keeping the battles up guys. It's real fun and pushes me to finish stuff.
By peterpiper Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:53 pm
Man, this track is overwhelming. I just can't decide what to sample.
peace
By saltmcgault Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:02 pm
peterpiper wrote:Man, this track is overwhelming. I just can't decide what to sample.
peace

Yeah so many ideas were going through my head that I would forget about the previous one I was thinking of.
You're a seasoned vet I know you can come up with something. I'm going to finish mine up tonight after work.
By peterpiper Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:38 pm
saltmcgault wrote:
peterpiper wrote:Man, this track is overwhelming. I just can't decide what to sample.
peace

Yeah so many ideas were going through my head that I would forget about the previous one I was thinking of.
You're a seasoned vet I know you can come up with something. I'm going to finish mine up tonight after work.

Workin on it. So far I'm 3/4 thru the song and got 38 interesting parts :)
By saltmcgault Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:42 pm
peterpiper wrote:
Workin on it. So far I'm 3/4 thru the song and got 38 interesting parts :)

There's so many options when the sample isn't riddled with drums.
By peterpiper Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:35 pm
Damn, just found a loop that brought tears to my eyes- Don't expect chops. I'm a loopdigger :)
By saltmcgault Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:22 am

It's been a hot minute since I've jumped up to get beat down in here. :lol: I look forward to checking out everybody's entries. :popcorn:
By saltmcgault Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:31 pm
Damn everybody is coming out of the woodworks to quench their thirst. lol