Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By AgiFteDmIsFiT Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:49 am
Sup people,

After upgrading my MPC firmware to version 1.31, something happened that affected the sequencer's time signature when overdubbing. It pretty much made it unusable. I was able to find one or two other posts where this happened to other people also. I searched probably every resource on the internet and was unable to find OS 1.13 to see if reinstalling that would fix the issue.

An MPC 500 repair shop in New Jersey emailed me version 1.13, I reinstalled it on my MPC 500 and it works perfectly now.

Figured I would post a link to download it for free here, cuz I don't think you can find it anywhere else on the internet.

I uploaded it to a free file hosting site so not sure how long it will stay but here it is

https://www.filehosting.org/file/detail ... mpc500.bin
By JUKE 179r Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:51 am
Is this legit? We don't know you like that maaaaaaan!
It might be some Russian/Chinese/Jamaican hybrid trojan horse that will steal my beats and influence me to vote for prez 45. :lol:
By NearTao Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:48 am
JUKE 179r wrote:Is this legit? We don't know you like that maaaaaaan!
It might be some Russian/Chinese/Jamaican hybrid trojan horse that will steal my beats and influence me to vote for prez 45. :lol:

They took our dope beats!
By AgiFteDmIsFiT Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:51 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:Is this legit? We don't know you like that maaaaaaan!

My homie! I scoured the Internet for this firmware for ever and this repair dude finally sent it to me.

I know it seems kind of shady cause I'm new to the forum but figured I would do my due diligence to other MPC users by posting it. It's legit.
By Sonar Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:45 pm
Thanks for posting the above. Unfortunately the file hosting site is not sending the download link to my email, wonder if it has expired.

Could someone please email the file to me?
Mac(underscore)9217(at)Hotmail(dot)com

Thanks
By AgiFteDmIsFiT Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:33 pm
Sonar wrote:Thanks for posting the above. Unfortunately the file hosting site is not sending the download link to my email, wonder if it has expired.

Thanks

sent.

If anyone else notices they can't receive the file let me know and I'll create a new upload on a different site
By Sonar Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:57 pm
AgiFteDmIsFiT wrote:
Sonar wrote:Thanks for posting the above. Unfortunately the file hosting site is not sending the download link to my email, wonder if it has expired.

Thanks

sent.

If anyone else notices they can't receive the file let me know and I'll create a new upload on a different site

Got it, thanks very much!
By Sonar Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:00 pm
AgiFteDmIsFiT wrote:

Thanks

sent.

Hi man, just fired up the file you sent on my MPC but it appears to be v 1.31. Could you double check and resend? Thanks