Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Petesamples Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:17 pm
:cry: hey can any of you guys help a brother out?.. I am trying to sample off my iPhone into the mpc studio but it’s not working I am also using a MacBook..is there a program like soundflower or something I have to use in order to sample from iPhone into mpc studio ?
By 83dude Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:33 am
Petesamples wrote::cry: hey can any of you guys help a brother out?.. I am trying to sample off my iPhone into the mpc studio but it’s not working I am also using a MacBook..is there a program like soundflower or something I have to use in order to sample from iPhone into mpc studio ?

MPC Studio doesn‘t have an audio interface. You shouldn‘t use the MIDI inputs for audio inputs, they are used for MIDI control signals only and could be damaged. Connect it to a line input on your computer instead.
By Lampdog Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:25 pm
Petesamples wrote::cry: hey can any of you guys help a brother out?.. I am trying to sample off my iPhone into the mpc studio but it’s not working I am also using a MacBook..is there a program like soundflower or something I have to use in order to sample from iPhone into mpc studio ?

iPhone out to audio interface in.
audio interface in -> mpc software track.
MPC studio doesn't have an audio in.
By SakisX Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:14 pm
On Mac (depending the OS version plus the iOS version) you can set the iPhone as audio/midi interface.

There is also an iOS app called "StudioMux" working for Windows too ;)
By morph860 Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:24 pm
What are you using to play the same from your iPhone? If you're using YouTube or another similar site, check out MediaHuman's YouTubeToMP3 app. It's free and works pretty well. You'd have to do it from your computer though. And then drag the exported file into the MPC Software.