Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:27 pm

SSL 2
• 2-In / 2-Out USB Audio Interface

• 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps with unrivalled noise performance and gain range for a USB-powered device

• Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement for any input source, inspired by classic SSL consoles

• Professional, high-current grade headphone output, with plenty of power

• 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA AKM Converters - capture and hear all the detail of your creations

• Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control for critical low-latency monitoring tasks

• Balanced monitor outputs, with stunning dynamic range

• USB 2.0, bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC - no power supply required

SSL 2+

Your professional collaborative studio.

• 2-In/4-Out USB Audio Interface

• 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps with unrivalled noise performance and gain range for a USB-powered device

• Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement for any input source, inspired by classic SSL consoles

• 2 x Professional, high-current grade headphone outputs, with plenty of power and the ability to create a second independent headphone mix for the 2nd performer

• 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA AKM Converters - capture and hear all the detail of your creations

• Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control for critical low-latency monitoring tasks

• Balanced monitor outputs, with stunning dynamic range

• Additional unbalanced RCA outputs for easy connection to DJ Mixers

• MIDI I/O

• USB 2.0, bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC - no power supply required

By Lampdog Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:05 pm
It DOES say 11!

That's great. Really get turnt up in this bytch.
By Lampdog Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:23 pm
ipad headphone 1/8 stereo -> dual rca 1/4 mono cable -> audio interface (2 x mono chnls).

iConnectMIDI 1 (lighting connector) for ipad midi to interface (5pin din, I use this on ipad pro, works perfectly).

This same thing will work for this SSL also.
By Cockdiesel Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:28 pm
That’s a workaround but it would be really dope to just have the iPad and the sound card, one usb.

I have a cheap Alesis one that I use that offers midi in and out plus audio out of the iPad. Much prefer it to using the 1/8” jack.
By Cockdiesel Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:38 pm
It’s not the dock but only allows for audio output. It was like 70 bucks and a damn good value. I can use my 1/4” stereo out right into the live or even use a pedal. I’ll get the link to what I have when I get home.

This ssl would prolly sound a lot better but then I can use it to track stuff in to. I’ll wait to see if it can do class complaint mode, but it seems like a lot to power for the iPad.
By Fre$hBreath Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:54 pm
I don't know why, but I can't muster up any excitement for this and I really want to because SSL, but I have Universal Audio Apollo interfaces and they are great...
By CharlesRandolph Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:28 am
Are you using an Apollo x16?
Fre$hBreath wrote:I don't know why, but I can't muster up any excitement for this and I really want to because SSL, but I have Universal Audio Apollo interfaces and they are great...
By Cockdiesel Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:42 am
Alesis control hub:
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... -interface

If you need that utility, I’d recommend it.

If this ssl can be used like the alesis, id be stoked. I don’t really have much of a need for it but I think it would be a nice upgrade for the iPad, I can people using the ssl six In Tandem with this thing. Lots of ideas to mull over.